Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Say they never get it capped...

Default Re: Say they never get it capped...

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I don't think that there's any other way to take comedian/co-party boss Rush Koresh Limbaugh's comment. He thinks that the Branch Davidians and Koresh need to be honored.

As for co-party boss Sean McVeigh Hannity, the problem lies in his audience applauding when they were being referred to as "McVeigh wannabes." They had no idea of the sarcasm, and eveen if they did, why would they applaud it?

However, I just get more joy out of beating co-party boss Sean McVeigh Hannity at his own game and using his own words against him to fit my own depiction of him that I'm trying to present. He's made millions off of that for years, so why shouldn't I have fun with it?
    Dude, that is pathetic and you are now twisting things worse than what you liberals say Sean and Rush do. Congrats..lol

Oh no there is a much different way to look at his comments and what you are saying is completely twisting what he is trying to say.

In regards to Sean i am sure the audience is able to tell it was sarcasism, but if it makes you feel better then continue with your hate. Have you ever clapped or laughed at someone who is being sarcastic? On another note Sean or Rush would tear you apart in any political debate.
    Last edited by Chance174; 06-08-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/deepwater-bp-oil-spill

If you scroll down, the link details exactly what each federal department is doing to assist in the operation. It seems like it's pretty close to "all hands on deck".

Rick....perception can become reality. That is why i said "at least in public" earlier in this thread. There was a reason even dems were getting upset with Obama's response. People are seeing him going to Chicago, only going to the gulf after public pressure got to hot, hosting and going to different music events, his staff having supersoaker fights, opening investigations and lawsuits, ect.... On a side not it looks like in the last few days he has gotten the hint and has been more public

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    On a side not it looks like in the last few days he has gotten the hint and has been more public
    Yes, he is looking for asses to kick now, after standing in the rain, talking to fishermen. That is funny and pathetic on a multitude of levels.

Dude, that is pathetic and you are now twisting things worse than what you liberals say Sean and Rush do. Congrats..lol

Oh no there is a much different way to look at his comments and what you are saying is completely twisting what he is trying to say.

In regards to Sean i am sure the audience is able to tell it was sarcasism, but if it makes you feel better then continue with your hate. Have you ever clapped or laughed at someone who is being sarcastic? On another note Sean or Rush would tear you apart in any political debate.
    All well and good, but the facts (videos) speak for themselves. You apparently must be a family member of both of them to take criticism of their inciting violence and anger personally. If so, I apologize, but the facts still stand in my mind. I need no further convincing.

As for the political debate, don't think so. I hear things that they both say daily that can be disputed with actual facts, no fear and hyperbole, which are their tactics.

However, co-party boss Sean McVeigh Hannity could be a tougher opponent than comedian/co-party boss Rush Koresh Limbaugh: he never allows for debate, he simply interrupts the moment that someone makes a good point and stifles all debate.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

All well and good, but the facts (videos) speak for themselves. You apparently must be a family member of both of them to take criticism of their inciting violence and anger personally. If so, I apologize, but the facts still stand in my mind. I need no further convincing.

As for the political debate, don't think so. I hear things that they both say daily that can be disputed with actual facts, no fear and hyperbole, which are their tactics.

However, co-party boss Sean McVeigh Hannity could be a tougher opponent than comedian/co-party boss Rush Koresh Limbaugh: he never allows for debate, he simply interrupts the moment that someone makes a good point and stifles all debate.
    Wow now they are inciting violence....interesting. It is obvious your hatred is blinding your judgement. I actually don't even like Rush, my girlfriend does, and boy do we have some good debates. Even though i don't like him i can still see what he is trying to say.

I would pay a lot of money to see you destroyed by Rush or Sean. Oh no i said destroyed and my text even said so i must be inciting violence. What a joke.

It is obvious that you are going to continue down this path of twisting words and intent so enjoy I am done with this conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Yes, he is looking for asses to kick now, after standing in the rain, talking to fishermen. That is funny and pathetic on a multitude of levels.
    To be honest i actually liked him getting a little fired up. Not sure if the anger is directed in the right direction but still like see our president show a little emotion.

Wow now they are inciting violence....interesting. It is obvious your hatred is blinding your judgement. I actually don't even like Rush, my girlfriend does, and boy do we have some good debates. Even though i don't like him i can still see what he is trying to say.

I would pay a lot of money to see you destroyed by Rush or Sean. Oh no i said destroyed and my text even said so i must be inciting violence. What a joke.

It is obvious that you are going to continue down this path of twisting words and intent so enjoy I am done with this conversation
    I'll put my Master's degree, and 15 credit hours short of a PhD, up against two college dropouts anytime.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

I'll put my Master's degree, and 15 credit hours short of a PhD, up against two college dropouts anytime.
    okay you baited me....your masters and 15 credit hours towards a PhD is respectable and something you should be very proud of. Out of curiousity what are your degree's in? That being said the smartest man i ever met in regards to history, politics, and business only had an 8th grade education and one most ignorant people i have ever met had a PhD. Real world and classroom are not always the same so be careful in throwing your education in peoples faces because you just might get schooled by some College dropout.

Quinn,

You keep insisting on something that I never said. I said nothing about providing links to you, I said (original post copied and pasted here) "If not, I'll provide you some sources that may give you a glimpse into something that will surprise you." This comes from post #6 in this thread; read it in its full context. As you can see, I have led you to sources where you can see people blaming President Obama for this. Links were never mentioned by me.

Why the bet? You obviously don't think that anyone has blamed President Obama for this, as you've never heard of anyone doing it. I've always found that the quickest way to end a debate is to bet on who is right. I'm willing to bet, but you could beat me in this bet. Even so, I'll bet a grand on it.
    Well, I appologize. Since I don't know you or have your address and you don't know mine, I assumed that your proof would be over the internet. If I am wrong about that, then please tell me how you are going to prove your statement in post #6. I will go ahead and let you prove it to everyone. Just post it. And, since you were a little irresponsible in signing in on one of your posts, we all know that you and WUW are the same person. WUW is the one who needlessly gets mad (post 31). You are just the guy who needlessly gets offended. Remember that when you log in next time. Alter egos need to work together.