Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupidest Caller EVER

Default Re: Stupidest Caller EVER

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    I've listened to him on my various cross country drives....... he is often incendiary. But I have never been one to take seriously the talking head entertainers of talk radio and TV because they are just that, entertainers; doing what they do to make money and live well. Nothing wrong with that. Savage has found a niche and is doing well with it..... good for him.
    I'm personally not a fan of his, i don't think i have ever heard him happy no matter who is in office.

is he still banned from the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    and why exactly is that? Are there actual quotes or themes you can site or is it because he is a conservative?

If you listened to him he bashes conservatives politicians almost as much as liberals.
    You can't be serious. The only conservatives he bashes are his media competitors. Say what you will about media matters, but they actually access factual quotes from Mr Weiners vile and disgusting mouth. He is a purveyor of hate.

http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/michael_savage

cyprus/limassol/apollon fc

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    This is the typical "Liberal". NO CLUE.
    How can the "_________est" anything be typical?
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    You can't be serious. The only conservatives he bashes are his media competitors. Say what you will about media matters, but they actually access factual quotes from Mr Weiners vile and disgusting mouth. He is a purveyor of hate.

http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/michael_savage
    I am serious because i have actually listened to him. You should have heard the things he said about Bush. But then again you have only read little quotes from the larger conversations. This is typical of both sides they take two sentences out of a broader conversation and twist it.

Edit: Like i said before i am not a fan of his I am just saying he bashes both dems and Republicans.
    Last edited by Chance174; 05-18-2010 at 11:06 AM. Reason: added txt

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    How can the "_________est" anything be typical?
    Coming from the guy who started this thread, I wouldn't expect too much of an answer regarding cluelessness.

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/poli...rms-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    I am serious because i have actually listened to him. You should have heard the things he said about Bush. But then again you have only read little quotes from the larger conversations. This is typical of both sides they take two sentences out of a broader conversation and twist it.

Edit: Like i said before i am not a fan of his I am just saying he bashes both dems and Republicans.
    You are comparing Apple to Oranges. Michael Weiner has had a hate filled podium for years, even though he's been fired several times. The people that listen consistently to him scare me. These are folks that are easily led.

Believe me, I listened to him out here years ago before he was fired. He hasn't changed a bit I'm sure. However, he probably laughs all the way to the bank and is probably a multi-millionaire. Free market baby!

After just being in Kansas and Oklahoma, my eyes and ears have been opened even more. Saw a HUGE billboard on I-70 in Junction City that said "Obama is a fraud, Demand his resignation now!"

Saw many abortion kills signs along the way. Sunday AM radio had at least 10 Christian Fundamentalist stations. All it was was a bunch of angry men spewing what they think the bible means. No wonder these easily lead people think and act the way they do. Welcome to a hateful heartland I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    You are comparing Apple to Oranges. Michael Weiner has had a hate filled podium for years, even though he's been fired several times. The people that listen consistently to him scare me. These are folks that are easily led.

Believe me, I listened to him out here years ago before he was fired. He hasn't changed a bit I'm sure. However, he probably laughs all the way to the bank and is probably a multi-millionaire. Free market baby!

After just being in Kansas and Oklahoma, my eyes and ears have been opened even more. Saw a HUGE billboard on I-70 in Junction City that said "Obama is a fraud, Demand his resignation now!"

Saw many abortion kills signs along the way. Sunday AM radio had at least 10 Christian Fundamentalist stations. All it was was a bunch of angry men spewing what they think the bible means. No wonder these easily lead people think and act the way they do. Welcome to a hateful heartland I guess.
    So the people in the heartland are easily led but others are not? Aren't there just as many easily led people on the coasts, in NY, LA, Seattle and the rest of the country? What about people that listen to Randi Rhodes or Rachel Maddow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Olympic Champ

While I agree with your larger point; I don't think there is that many who listen to those two.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.