Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    kr, I would just like to say that your postings have been a real inspiration for me. Keep fighting the fight. It makes a difference in more than just your own life. Thank you.
    Hey MR your are welcome. I hope I find in my search for healing something that will benefit all others who suffer from this body problem. People on here may not agree about sports or politics or religion but we ALL do agree upon surviving & curing & healing. I hope you find answers that you need to help yourself.

Here are 2 videos I am reposting. This is what I am working on as you can imagine just about FULL TILT. There is hope. I am trying to make enough money to get down to Mexico & get this vaccine. I talk to him nearly every week. I have seen that it works on the videos. If it works for me I will be lining up funding for Dr Chachoua full time. This is part of the reason I have not been on here doing all the stuff I normally do lately.

I hope that any of you who have been fighting this body problem or know someone who is, understands the magnitude of what I put here. This info is for YOU.

(sound is bad in points)

Shattering the Myth of incurable Disease
    (2 hour Lecture)

Watch it with a notepad & study....so u understand what he has actually done.

all the best
    Kurt

Ok
    I have been talking abut this for about 6 months now.
    A vaccine that cures cancer.
    Well today is the day.
    The wait is over.
    I finally have it.
    Film @ 11...

January 10th, 2011
    30th & final radiation treatment given.

April 20th, 2011
    Vaccine arrives, 1st treatment given.Motion to my right arm almost immediately returns.
    Pain diminishes & I feel the best I have felt in years.
    This continues over the next week.

April 29th

New PET CAT SCAN
    (A scan where radioactive glucose is injecting into the bloodstream; the glucose then shows up where there is the most uptake by tumors that feed off of simple sugars like glucose)

May 4th results
    Comparison to Scan done September 3rd, 2010

9/3/10-2.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" malignancy on right side of neck
    4/29/11-Only small 1/4" directly below the skin, no abnormalities in the surrounding area, significant disease reduction

9/3/10-1/2" malignancy on cervical thyroid lymph nodes
    4/29/11-resolved

9/3/10-1/2" mass on Liver Bile duct
    4/29/11-resolved

9/3/10-three 1/2" masses on left side of neck in lymph glands
    4/29/11-resolved

Interesting note is that the 5 other masses on thyroid, left lymph & liver were NOT given Radiation treatment. The Oncologist does not have an explanation for me how that happened as his main concern was the main tumor which is almost gone. The Onco MD & Planner are ecstatic over the results. They do not know about the vaccine.

If anyone wants to know how this vaccine works PM me.

For anyone interested, the Vaccine MD is creating a 501c to try & get his treatments out to as many people as he can. He has several patents for a HIV/AIDS vaccines as well. It is a tax write off & a way to help others.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-04-25 Tumor DAY 5 Dose 11-12 Picture 9.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	2927

You can see what it used to look like on an earlier on posts 29-45. This was April 25th, 2011.
    Last edited by kr1963; 05-05-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Wow, that's good news. Congratulations are probably premature, but great job on fighting through all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Wow, that's good news. Congratulations are probably premature, but great job on fighting through all of this.
    Gracias Flop. Not out of the woods yet but 99% there. Thanks for the acknowledgment!

As you know, I'm not a fan of alternative medicine except maybe last a last resort, but I am a big fan of any success story and sincerely hope that you are one of the "anecdotal" cures. I am very happy for you and hope the progress continues.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

@Spider if you would like a copy for my latest PT CAT I would be happy to send it to you. It is in a PDF format. Also I outline below what the MD has done & is doing. He has this same method already patented to handle AIDS. If you would like a copy of the patent I can send that as well. It does require knowledge in medical nomenclature to understand as well as a vocabulary in Organic Chemistry & this is the reason why I have not just shared some of that data publicly. People would pass out from reading it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MD I am working with originally had a model that worked quiet well where it would test the blood to see what infections the body would fight. Once isolated, he then does 2 things: 1) Runs it through a patented process that makes the infectious material attach SOLELY to the malignancy, (a cancer cell as opposed to a benign tumor which is NOT life threatening) & 2) he injects the host with the infectious material.

There the infectious material attaches itself with the the cancer & does not make the host sick. The the immune system "WAKES" up & then attacks the infection. Once there it is "sees" the cancer & attacks that as well & in a short time the host is cancer free.

However what he has created since then is astounding.

Your body actually creates cancer cells naturally. They have a programmed death however called apopotsis. Somehow this "death" gets shut off & then they grow uninhibited. Traditional treatments "attack" the cancer cell but in reality you are just "fighting" your own body.

We have been brainwashed into thinking that cancer is this horrible foreign object that needs to be destroyed like an invading army. This model works SOMETIMES but people still die & sometimes NOT from the cancer but from the diseases attacking the body due to a weakened immune response that occurs due to the treatment, (radiation & chemo). Sometimes people die from the actual treatment itself. Usually if they use this method ONCE, if the cancer grows back, they usually write off the patient as terminally ill.

The reason is, is that since the body creates cancer to serve a purpose & then it is destroyed, then the body will create a NEW & IMPROVED cancer cell, one that is resistant to chemo & radiation. And that means that in order for the chemo & radiation to be lethal to the 2nd generation cancer cells, it will also be lethal to the host.

So in a more "harmonious' approach some researchers have developed the model where you strengthen the immune system. And that in turn handles the cancer in a more natural way as opposed to "attacking" it. A lot of this was done through nutrition which many current oncologists "don't recommend". Some MDs however do. The evidence of certain nutritional components successfully healing the body of malignancy is overwhelming however since there is no way to patent those "supplements" no Pharma company will take them due to the enormous profits to be made from patentable substances.

This is side stepping a bit into the politics of cancer but I do not really want to get into that, at this moment at least.

Cowbell, (a PSU poster on FOS who is a Medical researcher) is using that former approach but trying to make a patentable substance (I assume).

Ok now onto what the MD is doing with the vaccine I am taking.

He is taking a THIRD approach.

What if you could just turn OFF the OCONOGENE, (Ocono = cancer)? What if when the DNA of the cancer, when it was in the mode of replication just be replaced with a normal DNA strand?

You better be saying WOW.

That is what he has developed.

So it doesn't have to attack the cancer.

It doesn't have to strengthen the immune system.

And in a very short time the tumor literally turns into a benign growth with a normal die off rate. The malignant condition basically removed on a genetic level.

The MD is creating a 501C (non-profit corporation) to start getting this method into the hands of people in an inexpensive fashion. Feel free to PM me with any Qs about that. Donos to a 501c are tax deductible btw.

Thanks for you input & questions.

Glad to hear you are doing much better.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...