Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

Hang tough kr !!

You cannot croak before me !!!!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Glad to see you are alright. Keep up the good fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    What he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Keep fighting kr!

Oh, and I think "BA" means badass.
    Thank u gentlemen!

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Hang tough kr !!

You cannot croak before me !!!!
    we are not doing that...

kr1963,

VA told me you couldn't get in to your account, but it looks like you did . Anyway, I just changed your password because I thought you couldn't get in. Check your yahoo email for the pass.

Keep up the fight KR and glad to hear the good news. Let me know if you ever get back to the PNW again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Hey guys, FYI, I just heard from KR and he asked me to post on here that his last scan said he was cancer free!
    Thanks for passing the word along about KR's good results. And, glad to see you post here again. Keep it up, Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    "BA" ? Como? I do not know this term yungin! :P

Ok update
    Left Horizon rehab hospital (this place was a ghetto!) End of August.
    Went to another hospital that was a "hospice" so I was only in the a awhile (hospice = e hospital"end of life" care which ain't me baby). While there I gained 21 lbs which "cancer patients don't do" ha!

While there I got pneumonia & a collapsed left lung. One day I woke up & I couldnt barely breath. They rushed me to the hospital. They did a Thoarcentsis on me which is a local operation where they stick a tube into your lung & drain the fluid from the inner lining of the lung (Pleurisy). Um lets just say that when then local wears off & you wish for something STRONGER because you have a TUBE stuck your ribs & lung,you better hope your Blood pressure is over 110.

Mine was not & I had to wait ten days to raise it before I could a pain killer.That was simply put TORTURE as the pain level was any where from a 3 to a 8. Ugh.

The doctors wanted me to do another surgery that I wont discuss at this time but I am not going to do it anyways.

I have moved to a new rehab place in Nevada. I have slowed the infection at this point down using my nutritional program & I have gained 11 lbs in the 2 weeks I have been here.

So that is the news from Lake Wobegone & I appreciate all the support I have gotten from my friends in the wrestling community.

I will be around but I am concentrating on healing & dont have the time I did before to devout to the sport.

On that note feel free to drop me a line
    kurtrussell1963
    is my gmail handle if anyone wants to write me

or PM me here!
    Hello especially to
    Vais, Gold, yak, Jensen, Herk, Zapp, Quinn, Snackem (he & I met up in Oregon last summer! He is back woodsman for sure!) & of course LSOT & Russ!

Also all then PSU guys Badcat, Tom, Burnsie, ...

Also Wiltz, Spider, Richardson, GAcoach, tigrfan, GBR & anyone else I forgot

ciao 4 now
    Keep up the fight KR! I and many others are praying for you. Get back quickly to following wrestling closely--PSU needs your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    Keep up the fight KR and glad to hear the good news. Let me know if you ever get back to the PNW again.
    Jeremy
    Why dont you post the photos you took when we met up out at the Bridge that day last year?

Or at least email them to me!

gracias amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Keep up the fight KR! I and many others are praying for you. Get back quickly to following wrestling closely--PSU needs your support!
    Thank you Thomas! Hope all is well in West Africa!