Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

March 18th, 2010
    kr1963
    World Champ

God that was fast...

Hey just want to acknowledge all the members who have wished me well in fighting my health concerns, Vais, Quinn, ODH, Arm-spin grapple fan & anyone else I have forgotten.

I am going to put some updates here from time to time. Right now the main tumor I have on the right side of my neck is shrinking. Thanks for your prayers & other good wishes.

THIS IS MY 2000th post I believe..

My grandfather moved to Laughlin in 1990. My Mom moved there in 1995 to help my grandfather out as he got older. This is the church my mother attended. I moved there last year after my mom passed away of cancer. I have made many friends there as you can see. They are going to try & help me raise some funds to help me treat my cancer. Please read...

If you can help great & thank you very much...
    please feel free to forward to friends & family...
    ML
    K

--- On Mon, 9/27/10, Gene Lee wrote:

Subject: A very SPECIAL Need ... requesting your help
    Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 4:00 PM

Please read regarding this special need and contribute if you possibly can.

Kurt has been Laughlin resident for the past 2 years and also attends Laughlin Community Church. Kurt who is 47 years old is facing a medical crisis and he has exhausted his personal funds dealing with this challenge. We have the privilege and the opportunity to help.

Kurt has a massive open growth on the right side of his neck (The photo is quite gruesome but will send it to anyone who requests it). The medical challenge comes from the fact that the roots of this growth are wrapped around an artery. The artery has not been penetrated. A PET Scan shows that his body is otherwise clean and bloodwork shows his blood clean as well. This medical need obviously needs to be dealt with now, but he is in great financial need.

We will be taking a love offering for Kurt Russell at both worship services at Laughlin Community Church on Sunday, October 3, 2010 @ BOTH services.

Please pray for him and plan to contribute if you possibly can help.

If you are unable to attend services on October 3, here is how you can contribute.

Please make your check out to Laughlin Community Church with the memo for "Kurt Russell Cancer Fund".

Please mail your check to:
    Laughlin Community Church,
    P.O. Box 31527
    Laughlin, Nevada 89028.

You may also drop your check by the church office. Please contact Kurt directly if you would like the Church phone number. The church will total the contributions and make out one check to Kurt Russell. Every cent contributed will go to meet his immediate and pressing medical needs. Since you are donating to a church it will be tax deductible.

Thank you for your prayerful consideration of this love offering. Please continue to pray for Kurt.

May God richly bless you!
    Pastor Gene Lee

p.s. Please feel at liberty to forward this to friends and business associates.

Every day, Every minute, Every breath truly is a gift from God!

kr1963

Olympic Champ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back, KR! I take it you're in for fantasy wrestling?

Kurt, if you don't mind me asking, what procedure is planned after you raise the money? Radiation w/chemo?

I have been Dr John Young in Largo, FL. He does an anti-oxidative program similar to what I was doing with Dr Garcia. I am consulting with Dr Raplh Moss who used to do research with the Slaon-Kettering Institute up in NY. One thing we are looking @ doing is a short term round of radiation to shrink the major tumor from 6 cm to 2 cm as several protocols show that the natural methods work very well when the tumor is that size or smaller.

If I can raise enough money I am looking to go to the Oasis of Hope in Tijuana. There they use an integrative approach to handling cancer. You can see their video here if you are interested:

Good luck dude, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this.

Thanks Flop...