Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Good Luck Kurt. You should write a book a publish it. All the different treatments you've tried and everything else; it's amazing. Keep Fighting!
    I will give you a title suggestion. "Wrestling with Cancer"
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

KR, i think of you often. Youre a remarkable dude. We disagree about most everything, yet I still consider you a great guy and a friend. Keep fighting.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Wow. You just seem to get better and then it rears its ugly head again. Glad you are still fighting. Most people would have given up by now. Please keep us all posted as we are all pulling for you buddy!!
    Thanks Whippet! It has been an adventure thats for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Rough news, KR. Keep up the good fight - you are in my thoughts.
    Thanks Mr R & btw while i am in Oregon I get to babysit 2 Italian Greyhounds in exchange for my rent! Funniest animals!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I will give you a title suggestion. "Wrestling with Cancer"
    Funny as cheesy as that sounds that was my FIRST thought! Thanks...ura psychic!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    KR, i think of you often. Youre a remarkable dude. We disagree about most everything, yet I still consider you a great guy and a friend. Keep fighting.
    Thanks Mr Christian! Disagree? On what could you & I possible disagree? Ha. You seem to be the only poster on HR who doesnt hate me!

BTW I just got all my med records sent to the Doctor in Oregon AND I have an appointment to see him next Tuesday July 31st. There I will fill out the paper work to get my Medical Marijuana card. They said it should take about a week after that. So by the time the Olympics are over I should be able to LEGALLY buy Hemp Oil (otherwise known as hash oil) to use TOPICALLY on my skin. They said also that taking it internally in super small doses woul dnot make me high & would kill the cancer in the body as well as ease the pain, (which at times is bad & constant...sort of like a wrestling practice that doesn't end!)

Keep u all posted!

Never heard about hemp oil and its uses. Very interesting..

Most of you will need a medical dictionary to decipher these studies but needless to say they show that THC, the active ingredient in Cannabis (marijuana) destroys cancer cells. This means of course by ingesting the thc oil (hemp or hash oil) or using it topically. I met a girl today who uses it topically on her arthritis to great relief. I am becoming more & more amazed by this stuff everyday.

Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids. [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1975] - PubMed - NCBI

This is from a 1975 edition of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute that I dug up, which showed that THC slowed the growth of lung cancer, breast cancer and virus-induced leukemia in rats. Amazing huh? This study was funded by the US National Institute of Health, and performed by researchers at the Medical College of Virginia (just down the road Vais!). Despite the promising results, no further research was made, and the study has essentially disappeared from the scientific literature.

NTP Toxicology and Carcino... [Natl Toxicol Program Tech Rep Ser. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

This study gave huge doses of THC to rats and mice & looked for cancers and other evidence of toxicity. Meaning they were looking for evidence that marijuana caused cancer. First there were small toxicity studies, which used enough THC to kill some of the animals; later, two-year studies were run in both rats and mice, using doses which were still much higher than those of marijuana smokers. The two-year studies tested THC in several hundred rats and several hundred mice.

In rats, those given THC had a clear survival advantage over the untreated controls; this effect was statistically significant in all dose groups, and in both males and females. In mice (which were given much larger doses than the rats relative to body weight) there was no survival difference among the groups, except that those given the highest dose (which was close to a freaking lethal dose for mice) had worse survival.

In both mice and rats, the report says: "the incidence of benign and malignant neoplasms...were decreased in a dose-dependent manner." This means that the more THC the animals were given, the fewer tumors they developed. There was NO evidence of carcinogenic activity in the rats. Other tumors were less common in the treated animals than in the controls. So they found out that their attempts to link marijuana & cancer had fucking backfired.

Over 35 researchers contributed to this study, and 12 others reviewed their work; several institutions, including the NTP (National Toxicology Program) and SRI International, were involved. The document was from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Also, this study used THC, not marijuana smoke, which like any smoke contains many chemicals, some of which are likely to be harmful. But the study does provide strong evidence that there is no significant cancer risk (if any at all) from the main psychoactive ingredient of marijuana; any such risk would be from incidental substances in the smoke. And if there is such a risk, the modern high-potency marijuana would likely reduce it, by reducing the amount of smoke required to obtain the desired effect.

Also, there is no known case of any human death from overdose of marijuana or THC, or from any other acute toxicity of these substances, a remarkable safety record, compared with alcohol, aspirin, or many other common drugs. (The toxicology report does not say there have been no deaths, but the authors listed none, after doing an exhaustive survey of the literature.)

The literature review on the effects of THC and marijuana shows how medical research has been politically skewed (although the paper itself does not state this point). There are almost no studies of possible medical uses of marijuana, but many studies looking for possible harm. Any positive findings, therefore, can be used to support the drug war, while negative findings (those which fail to show any effect) are usually ignored.

Although many doctors and patients have reported important medical benefits, scientific studies of medicinal use have seldom been allowed to happen, since positive findings could challenge the official PR tactic of demonization. The drug war itself has controlled the medical research agenda, since it controls legal access to marijuana. Like most permanent wars, it strives for self preservation.

The newly available Federal toxicology study provides the best evidence yet that the risks of THC are small. What other drug would increase life expectancy of rats when given in huge overdoses daily for two years? The recent Federal attacks on medical marijuana, against doctors and desperately ill patients, are needlessly cruel, and bizarrely inappropriate to scientific and medical understanding.

Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: Involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation - Nature Medicine ]

This appeared in the October 2003 issue of the medical journal Nature Reviews, explains in detail current research on how cannabinoids can be used to treat cancer and tumors. The article, outlines the human body's system of cannabinoid receptors, and explains how cannabinoids work to decrease nausea, increase appetite and inhibit pain. However, most interesting is the section titled Antitumour effects of cannabinoids, where author Manuel Guzman shows that cannabinoids destroy many forms of tumors and cancer cells.

Further, Guzman claims that "cannabinoids are selective antitumor compounds, as they can kill tumor cells without affecting their non-transformed counterparts." In fact, instead of harming normal cells, cannabinoids "might even protect them from cell death." Really? Wtf! Citing over 100 references of research from scientific and medicinal journals, this article compiles all major studies into how cannabinoids affect cancerous tumors and cancer patients. A jackPOT of data. Pun intended.

So now you see why I am here in Oregon pursuing this.

WATCH THIS VIDEO! It is by a guy who used Hemp Oil on the skin cancer on his nose. Interesting stuff.

Last edited by kr1963; 07-28-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Lol..

Ok I have not posted here in awhile but I am back in Florida.
    Got a new scan last week.
    Have some new small tumors so it has spread a little bit

Starting a TARGETED Chemo today @ 12 pm EDT
    Its called Erbitux.

I also started a new vaccine from Dr Chachoua 2 weeks ago that is shrinking the tumor on the surface.

I will post more about that & everything else I have been doing here shortly!

Hope they are wildly successful!
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.