Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airline pricing

Default Re: Airline pricing

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Stiffy View Post
    Thanks a lot Ryou.

The knees doin a little bit better but the incision is still pretty tender. I should be good after break though, once I have time to actually rest it for a few days. And we go to Midwest instead mainly because of it's seeding purposes.
    Ah, don't tell me you're missing the dual the weekend?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I will probably be at the second day of the Midwest Classic. Maybe I'll come and say hi.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

No I'm not missing anything. I'm still wrestling on it.

And you definitely should Champ.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

When do you fly out

Monday morning...ish
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    FYI - Kent state will broadcast the Newberry dual. Cost is $2.50 for a one month subscription. Doesn't look like they will include the Newberry v Michigan dual.

All the best to you Stiffy. Witt and Zeerip will be good challenges for you.
    I just went in to get signed up for this, and it's actually $9.95 for a month. The $2.50 is if you pay the $29.95 for the annual membership...

But since I haven't made it to see Stiffy wrestle anywhere yet this season, I might have to fork it over anyway...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference