Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: D1College Rankings 11/24

Default Re: D1College Rankings 11/24

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    No idea. Maybe he's a little banged up.

But the guy that beat Galante and Lehigh's wrestle offs was Austin Meys and he's redshirting this year and wrestling 174.
    Actually, Galante also lost to Brandon Hatchett, the guy who was out there for Lehigh against Sponsellor. Talented kid, but coming off injuries. I think Sponsellor is a tough draw to get coming in like that.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Yes, Hatchett was his name. Either way, you know that coach is going to go back to his well with Galante after giving Hatchett a shot. Galante keeps that to a decision without a doubt in my mind though I am confident he would not have won it.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Yes, I have heard that "rumor" too. Funny how LoSt reports them then tries to trade you for Miller saying he won't be a starter anymore.

Jensens, then why didn't Galante wrestle this weekend?
    Yeah, and I love how you just make up random stories about me to try and make fun of me, even when they have no basis in reality.

I never made any kind of offer for miller and I have no desire to have him on my team. He scored me about 30 points last year and he is definitely overranked at #1.
    Gold is an idiot.

LoSt:

"Word on themat is that Bennet beat Miller in their wrestleoff, let me know if you want to make an offer for Lee at some point."

yes. so I told you there was a rumor that Bennet had beaten miller, I told you where the rumor was coming from, and I told you I had a backup 174 available for trade if you decided you needed one.

Reading Comprehension FTW
    Gold is an idiot.

Gotcha...it looked like an end run to get a pretty good 174 lb'er. I see your side of it now.

You guys a funny...just like my boys, everything is a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Gotcha...it looked like an end run to get a pretty good 174 lb'er. I see your side of it now.
    I already have the best 174er. 149, 184, and 197 are the weights I'm really looking to improve at. And I dont like having two heavies in the same conference, so I want to deal one of them
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    You guys a funny...just like my boys, everything is a battle.
    YOU hush! LOL. I have three so I guess rather than me teaching them, they are teaching me.