Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Morgan McIntosh in State College for a 2nd visit. Rumor has it his choices are down to Cornell or PSU. I guess the distance aspect is turning out to be less of a factor.

EDIT: Appears to be a lot of contrary data on this & just another product of someone's rumor mill. Sorry I contributed to it. I have heard that his parents have visited PSU not him on a 2nd visit & all sorts of other things, (like it's down to PSU & Cal Poly not Cornell). Probably just gonna leave this topic alone until the kid declares.
    Last edited by kr1963; 10-20-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: correctiom/update

I'm a PSU homer...but if this young man's head is on straight, he'll go to Cornell. Wrestling programs aside, Cornell is obviously the better school. Academics first...wrestling second.

i was wondering if anyone knew for sure which alton was redshirting? i heard different stories from different sources and some that said they were both redshirting but have heard nothing official. anyone know if it's andrew or dylan that will be redshirting this year? i heard the other will redshirt next year. logically thinking i would think andrew would redshirt although he was the higher ranked of the two. dylan is heavier and could fill in for molinaro till he comes back and then wrestle off with lynch for 41. anyone know for sure? thanks

The assumption has been in a few PSU circles that Andrew would wrestle 41 this year while Dylan would RS & then next year Dylan would wrestle 41 & Andrew would RS. But @ this point that is ALL that is...assumption. We will know probably in the next 2 weeks.

Who has PSU locked up for the upcoming recruiting class? Who is presumed to be heading that way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Verbal
    119 #1 Nico Megaludis PA

Hot List
    145 #5 James Green NJ
    189 #1 Morgan McIntosh CA
    215 #3 Nick Gwiazdowski NY

Not a bad list if they can land most of them. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    We will know probably in the next 2 weeks.
    Not to brag...but guess who will be in State College on November 4th for the intersquad meet?