Page 159 of 175 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169 ... LastLast
Results 1,423 to 1,431 of 1574

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

I'm not very tech savvy, but you CAN go immediately to the 158th page, without wading through the first 157!!

Will the Altons be wrestling off next week to see if they get their starting spots back?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by jammen View Post
    I hate having to read through 158 pages every time I want to catch up on the Nittany Lions.
    Click on the little blue square with the two white arrows in it way over on the right.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Anyone know how the wrestle-offs went between the Alton brothers and English & Volrath?

Quote Originally Posted by nlion91 View Post
    Anyone know how the wrestle-offs went between the Alton brothers and English & Volrath?
    Yes. Each Alton won the wrestle-off by I believe 1 point each. I think that both were 3-2. D Alton got the winning TD in the last 10-15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Yes. Each Alton won the wrestle-off by I believe 1 point each. I think that both were 3-2. D Alton got the winning TD in the last 10-15 seconds.
    Wow, I guess you can expect that when you're wrestling the guy every day. Dylan's been living by that last second takedown lately. Thanks Tom!

It shows that Dylan's in shape!

All this talk of 15,000 at CHA for the PSU-Iowa dual makes me mad that they won't put wrestling in the Bruce Jordan Center. I am not saying that every dual needs to be held there, but 2 or 3 of the marquee ones every year would be be fun. I'm not sure they could draw 10k+ without a problem.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by burnsie1983 View Post
    All this talk of 15,000 at CHA for the PSU-Iowa dual makes me mad that they won't put wrestling in the Bruce Jordan Center. I am not saying that every dual needs to be held there, but 2 or 3 of the marquee ones every year would be be fun. I'm not sure they could draw 10k+ without a problem.
    Personally I love the atmosphere of a packed Rec Hall but that being said I would be curious how many an Iowa or Minnesota match would draw at BJC. I've heard more than a few complaints from relatives and friends who couldn't go to a meet this year because they were all sold out.

Page 159 of 175 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169 ... LastLast