Page 139 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 1,243 to 1,251 of 1584

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I never said I was an expert on the subject. I do know peds are treated rather harshly in prison.
    Rightfully so. Hopefully they live in fear every second they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Not true.
    Aggravated indecent assault gets you on the Megan's Law Sex Offender list for life.

364 days places him in county jail not the state prison down the road a piece from the university.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I never said I was an expert on the subject. I do know peds are treated rather harshly in prison.
    I believe thats accurate.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Aggravated indecent assault gets you on the Megan's Law Sex Offender list for life.

364 days places him in county jail not the state prison down the road a piece from the university.
    I think anything less than 2 years can be served in a county jail, which sounds like the intent of the sentence. Our new county facility is also just down the road, but about 1 mile farther. It looks quite nice from the outside; I have not had the opportunity to see the inside

I know people will jump all over this but... the State prison is on one of the roads that lots of people drove along to get to PSU's campus before the highway and bypass were completed a few years ago. The outside of the building is really an impressive structure - one of the old-school brick buildings that looks much like a campus building and not at all like a prison. There is no fencing along the front of the building, and almost none that can be seen from the road. The story goes (and it is easy to see how it would happen) that more than a few parents coming out to visit thought they had found the campus and started driving up the entry road.

Once on the entry road, there are enough signs and warnings that is quickly becomes evident that this is not where you want to take your 17 year old son or daughter for a visit.

Like I said before, hopefully this f'ing tickle monster finds out what a real monster looks like. It would be beautiful if he lived in fear every minute of every day.

His attorney is a total slimy dick as well.

It is said that he'll be in protective custody 23 hours of every day. I hope he gets the Dahmer treatment. Anyone who can hurt a kid deserves to die a slow and painful death.

According to TMZ they talked to a guy who had be released from incarceration while Sandusky was there & all the "inmates" were singing the Pink Floyd line from the WALL "Hey teacher LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!"

Ok back to wrestling....

Any idea if the Freeh report will have any affect on other sports besides football at PSU? SMU got the death penalty for something much less horrible than what happened at Penn State.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Page 139 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast