Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

BBL, I don't think that is the case yet, unless you know something thats not being reported...either way things aren't looking good for JoePa, thoughts and prayers with his family.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Win or lose, there will be sadness at tomorrow's match. Joe Paterno is gone. May he rest in peace.
    He is not gone. The dude is a fighter.

RIP Joseph Vincent Paterno, Im blessed 4 having gotten 2 meet u. U helped make our community a better place 4 countless numbers of people. RIP Joseph Vincent Paterno, You were a part of what is GOOD in the World. May God Bless you in your continued journey. Until we meet again.

Today I went to a store to buy a new white dress shirt. I came upon two brands and one of them was "The David Taylor" collection. Even though it was more money, I, of course, had to buy it. All hail King David!

I'm predicting Penn State has 4 National Champs plus 4 more all Americans and simply run away with the team title.

At this point PSU has 7 guys ranked in top 8 (AA positions), with McIntosh not far off at #12. It could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    RIP Joseph Vincent Paterno, Im blessed 4 having gotten 2 meet u. U helped make our community a better place 4 countless numbers of people. RIP Joseph Vincent Paterno, You were a part of what is GOOD in the World. May God Bless you in your continued journey. Until we meet again.
    He really should have called the police though, just saying.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Everyone including JoePa would agree that more should have been done. No debate on that. What bothers many PSU fans is that he did an awful lot of good throughout his life and some seem to want to make that debacle the defining event of his life. No excuses on that one. But there's a lot more to the man than that. Hopefully all of us won't be defined by our worst moments.

Page 104 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154 ... LastLast