Thread: Bucks and Gopher dual

Default Bucks and Gopher dual

I really like this matchup regardless of who your team is, this is my personal non-biased opinion(wink,wink)
    125 Big edge to Sanders as Triggas doesn't look like he'll even be the starter I'm giving a major to the Goph's no matter the competitor
    0-4
    133 Paddock will have a nice year but as a fan of wrestling I hope Ness breaks through this year and wins the whole thing seems like an A+ person
    0-8
    141 Humphrey no doubter but I think it will stay to a decision
    3-8
    149 Palmer, I don't care who wrestles for Minny but I'll be generous and say decision
    6-8
    157 Key Match of the dual and I give the edge to Nemec. As HSlers both were highly reguarded but Nemec is the better folkstyler
    9-8
    165 Marquee matchup but I love Schlatter and hope he brings home a title this year but at his best he only wins by 7
    9-11
    174 Rella takes this one Gophers are better here than in the past but Rella will AA this year and takes this match
    12-11
    184 I am giving benefit to Gophers and calling this only a major (due to Gold open results, he doesn't look right)
    16-11
    197 Bucks will be significantly better at 97 this year with Magrum but I'll give the gophers this one but this is a see-saw-er
    16-14
    HWT Morrison and Berhow will be close but the coin landed on tails so I'm going with Berhow in a dec.
    16-17 Gophers
    Really there are 4 key matches to decide this dual @ 57,74,97 and HWT so we'll have to wait and see how it pans out. Whomever grabs the bonus and wins the swing matches will decide this one (as it does in every great matchup)
    Too bad Schlatter wouldn't have stayed at home and be a 57 for the home-boys

Default Re: Bucks and Gopher dual

reasonable enough, but 133 is without question a fall at this point.
    Gold is an idiot.

Morrison looked vastly improved from last year and about 15 lb.s heavier -OSU just doesn't put up enough bonus anywhere . Thorn will give Hump a better match than you think ,Bailey gave him a hard enough time yesterday .

Sanders-major4-0
    Ness-WBF 10-0
    Hump-Dec. 10-3
    Palmer-Dec.10-6
    Nemec-Dec.10-9
    Schlatter-dec 13-9
    Rella-Dec. 13-12
    Pucillo-Maj. 13-16
    Mangrum-Dec. 13-19
    Berhow-Dec.16-19
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Minnesotans favored:
    Sanders - should major
    Ness - should major at least
    Schlatter
    Berhow

Ohio Stateans favored:
    Humph
    Palmer -should major
    Rella
    Pucillo -should major

So the two important matches are at 157 & 197

I think MN slides Sonny Yohn to 197, where Yohn picks up the win, and as long as Dreichtler stays close, this meeting will be decided on bonus points by Sanders & Ness vs bonus points by Palmer & Pucillo.

Kindof laughing that I put "the two important matches" as we all know every single match when those two teams meet will be important

I don't see Palmer as falling into the "should major" category against Mason.

Palmer should win but Mason is a tough and methodical wrestler.

Most of the guy that Palmer would get bonus points again would be someone that he could overwhelm and pin, or someone really funky like Patacsil who he could catch on their back.

Palmer isn't the light up the scoreboard type.

Unless Mason is horrible at defending double leg riding and a power half he'll keep it to a dec.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.