Thread: Wrestling Technique Library ala Kolat.com & FloWrestling Wave

Default Wrestling Technique Library ala Kolat.com & FloWrestling Wave

We would like to announce the release of the TWT Wrestling Technique Library.

Similar in concept to FloWrestling Wave and Kolat.com, the TWT Wrestling Technique Library categorizes technique by position.

Unlike the others, it's free.

When I was putting this together I wanted to make sure we allowed the community to access this without having to spend cash during a recession - wrestling won't grow if we don't spread it.

Pros of Our Service

• Well.. as you're already aware, its free.
    • Categorized by not only positions, but with tagging and the addition of full length clinics.
    • A stand alone coaches section for drilling, practice planning, and strategic improvement.
    • "Watch a Random Video" This may seem pretty basic, but it's not. When you are wrestling, you never know what your opponent will throw at you. Test yourself with our random video system - do you know how to stop it?

... I'll get back to adding more info as I get more videos up... start testing and tell me what you like, dislike...
    Last edited by Schlottke; 02-08-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Default Re: Wrestling Technique Library ala Kolat.com & FloWrestling Wave

great and just after I renewed my annual subscription at kolat.com. Oh well I guess you can't have too many resources and that is a killer site.

Love all the hard work you put into this stuff Schlottke.

He's got a lot of good stuff in there, definitely worth it.

great idea. look forward to the finished product.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    great idea. look forward to the finished product.
    There should be about 500 clips in there right off the bat.. I think its up to about 70 right now. It's a far cry from the 2,000 at Kolat.com, so use this as a supplementary system for getting different ideas from different guys.

I clicked the link on the top of the forum page and got this message.
    Snackem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Should be good now.. I Forgot to change the permissions for the VIPs

Working, thanks.

The front page, when finished, will have tags, more categories, the "latest videos" portion, and some other little gadgets.

This system is a bit different because all of the VIPs and Admin can add videos to it to share from Youtube, DailyMotion, and many other top video websites