Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency/Waivers

Default Re: Free Agency/Waivers

TAylor will not see 141 ever again. Depending on how much he fills out he might not even make 149

PSU is going to have a real logjam on their hands unfortunately. THe only solution I can see if MOlinaro making some serious lifestyle changes and trying to get down to 141 next year. Otherwise one of that group is going to have to sit, and my money would probably be on Molinaro.

Bubba and TAylor will be 149/157 next year. I would say most likely scenario is MOlinaro 141, Jenkins 149, DT 157. Then the year after that Molinaro moves back up to 149 and DT stays at 157.

But we'll see
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Ha!

I talked to someone in SC who told me that Bubba WANTS to RS. So there you go!
    Cmon KR, what kind of PSU fan are you? I've read/heard in multiple interviews bubba saying that he wants to RS! SHould have just asked me
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Cmon KR, what kind of PSU fan are you? I've read/heard in multiple interviews bubba saying that he wants to RS! SHould have just asked me
    Do you ALWAYS beleive what you read in the media? I don't! I waited until I heard it from someone who had actually talked to Bubba directly. Plus my 57 spot has zero for 2 weeks in a row. I had to change something.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    TAylor will not see 141 ever again. Depending on how much he fills out he might not even make 149

PSU is going to have a real logjam on their hands unfortunately. THe only solution I can see if MOlinaro making some serious lifestyle changes and trying to get down to 141 next year. Otherwise one of that group is going to have to sit, and my money would probably be on Molinaro.

Bubba and TAylor will be 149/157 next year. I would say most likely scenario is MOlinaro 141, Jenkins 149, DT 157. Then the year after that Molinaro moves back up to 149 and DT stays at 157.

But we'll see
    Lost,

you just agreed with Gold.

Are you feeling ok?

But we'll see
    I only threw that out as a "possibility" about Taylor @ 141 next year. I have seen him @ 57 & I had thought that he was not going back despite having wrestled 135 only 8 months ago.

Frank next year back to 41? Wow that I think that would be a stretch as well but probably the most likely scenario though in REALITY any one of the 3 making 141 or 165 is nearly equally insane.

I also look @ the upper weights the same way with Ruth, Wright, Macchiarioli as someone will have to drop to 74.

KR: I agree that 141 next year would be a VERY tough pull for Molinaro. But I think its either that or sit for him
    Gold is an idiot.

KR: I agree that 141 next year would be a VERY tough pull for Molinaro. But I think its either that or sit for him
    That could work--he still has his redshirt. The next year, however, the Altons arrive. He may well beat out the Altons, but that is a very crowded room.

how long before someone snags jerome ward?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I thought Molinaro was a RS soph
    Gold is an idiot.