Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The DRAFT 2009-2010

Default re: The DRAFT 2009-2010

For sure he's gone first either way.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

All right numb nuts -gold left the old gunny in charge -if you so much as misspell your pick's name you lose that pick -most importantly -i am wide open to bribes . Uhfukinrah

I'll take Corey Jantzen...Um, I mean...Cory Cooperman. Shit, not him either! Trent Washington. Damn it! All this pressure of having the number one pick. Who do I take?! I want Hrbek, I mean Herbert! He's gone! I don't know what to do? Is Chris Helgeson still wrestling at UNI? OK, I've got it settled. I'll take the number one all time Haweye...Lincoln Mac! Damn he's gone too. Nick Passalano, Chad Kraft, Chad Vance, Bruce Baumgartner, Stephen Neal, Chuck Gene? No, none? They are all gone? How about Jesse Whitmer, or Mike Mena, or Mark Ironside (I wish) or Casey Gilliss, Joe Williams, Mike Uker or Lee Fullhart?...What's that, Theyre all gone too? Well, who the hell am I gonna take? Ortega? Walpole? Kinser? Paul Young? Trevor Perry? Cameron? Everhart? This is a very tough choice! I'll have to think on it a little while longer.

So how does the "on the clock" work. How much time we got, 3 hours? And when is Herkey on the clock?

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I'll take Corey Jantzen...Um, I mean...Cory Cooperman. Shit, not him either! Trent Washington. Damn it! All this pressure of having the number one pick. Who do I take?! I want Hrbek, I mean Herbert! He's gone! I don't know what to do? Is Chris Helgeson still wrestling at UNI? OK, I've got it settled. I'll take the number one all time Haweye...Lincoln Mac! Damn he's gone too. Nick Passalano, Chad Kraft, Chad Vance, Bruce Baumgartner, Stephen Neal, Chuck Gene? No, none? They are all gone? How about Jesse Whitmer, or Mike Mena, or Mark Ironside (I wish) or Casey Gilliss, Joe Williams, Mike Uker or Lee Fullhart?...What's that, Theyre all gone too? Well, who the hell am I gonna take? Ortega? Walpole? Kinser? Paul Young? Trevor Perry? Cameron? Everhart? This is a very tough choice! I'll have to think on it a little while longer.
    lol at chuck gene

You're really not gonna pick herkey?

You ARe F'ing up the DRAFT-pick Metcalf and get it over with .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    You ARe F'ing up the DRAFT-pick Metcalf and get it over with .
    I fail to see how I'm f'ing up the draft since I'm not even on the clock yet. When does my time begin?

Your time begins at in 30 minutes (10am eastern). If you would have posted a week ago though, we could have started making picks then and probably had a few rounds done.