Thread: New updates coming

Default New updates coming

I've been gone for much of the summer, but we did manage to turn out a couple new gadgets that will be added shortly. Along with the new stuff we'll be releasing there will be a couple bug updates and a couple changes to make the speed of the forum remain solid, even during major events.

hope everyone had a great summer!

Default Re: New updates coming

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    I've been gone for much of the summer, but we did manage to turn out a couple new gadgets that will be added shortly.
    As in all of the advertising? I know it's revenue generation, but can they be kept to a column on the right rather than across the full page?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

The sites been a little slow lately - is anyone else having that problem? Most of the other sites I visit are still just as fast, so it's not my computer or broadband connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    The sites been a little slow lately - is anyone else having that problem? Most of the other sites I visit are still just as fast, so it's not my computer or broadband connection.
    Could be bandwidth consumption from all of the worthless google ads.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.