Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apologies To Owners Of Separate Message Boards

Default Re: Apologies To Owners Of Separate Message Boards

Quote Originally Posted by Drooke View Post
    Jensen I am a bit surprised by this thread. Did you read what sgallan posted?

Please be aware that in no way am I trying to throw fuel on this thread. Just curious.
    Yes I saw it.

I just didn't see the need to respond to Scott's post by taking a shot at the rest of the board.

Jensen,

This is in reference to something one of your posters stated. They felt the need to come over and basically say we are not worthy and that we are not real wrestling fans simply because we did not have a lot to say about the world Championships. Although we have had a very lengthy one about the current rules, which I have since learned makes you unknowledgable wrestling fan somehow) We were told the "real fans" were here and that there was a lot of chatter about each match and some good discussions.

So I can and looked. I completmented you on your coverage (that is a good thing generally, sorry you took it as a negative). I did point out that there was not that much discussion simply to counter what one of your regular posters stated. I think you guys do a great job and even link to you from our main website.

Again, keep up the great work.
    Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
    C?ir - F?rinne
    Justice - Truth

Quote Originally Posted by viratas View Post
    Jensen,

This is in reference to something one of your posters stated.
    Indeed.

They felt the need to come over and basically say we are not worthy and that we are not real wrestling fans simply because we did not have a lot to say about the world Championships.
    Not my problem.

Although we have had a very lengthy one about the current rules, which I have since learned makes you unknowledgable wrestling fan somehow) We were told the "real fans" were here and that there was a lot of chatter about each match and some good discussions.
    I wouldn't call yesterday a particularly accurate representation of what we've had over the last few days. Not as many people are interested in the women.

Things were more active with more "chatter" from people not named JensenS when freestyle was going on.

So I can and looked. I completmented you on your coverage (that is a good thing generally, sorry you took it as a negative).
    And I made note of your positive comment as you can see by my response to Pimach's post.

I did point out that there was not that much discussion simply to counter what one of your regular posters stated.

I think you guys do a great job and even link to you from our main website.

Again, keep up the great work.
    I think you guys do a good job too and have linked to several of the things you guys have done the past couple of days.

Again, I simply didn't see the need to take a shot at the board over here just because you let Scott get under your skin.

Jensen and Veritas,

Neither of your boards have enough High School chatter* to suit me...

so THERE...

LkwdSteve sticks out his tongue.

*Neither does Themat for that matter.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Necessary issues have been discussed between myself and viratas via pm.

Therefore I really don't see the need to keep this thread active, and am closing it.

Steve we'll do our best to accommodate your wishes over the course of the coming season.