Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schlatter highlights

Default Re: Schlatter highlights

Actually you said duck under and did not mention his slide by which in the past has been his best move so it is good to see him mix it up. I have never seen him use the inside trip before so I hope he attacks like that all year. He legs look healthy so to 165 pounders across the land "Be afraid, Be very afraid" D Schlatter of old is back!

[quote=JensenS;257978]Very cool vid from a technical aspect when I watched many of these matches the first time is that instead of relying on his duck under as his sole means of offense (Where is the slide by in your statement?)

WTF is wrong with you jonjon?

Jensen has earned the respect of most of the posters here because of his knowledge and his realistic approach to being a gopher fan. Your attacks on him make you look like nothing but an ignorant punk to the rest of us.

We all know that Dustin's offense has consisted of predominantly the slide by and the duck since high school. It's accepted as general knowledge. It was the apparent change in how Dustin was using his duck technique that warranted mention. Thus, Jensen limited his remarks to duck under.

How much time do we have?

I still think the over/under on his existence is 100. At this point I'm taking the under.

Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post

Jensen has earned the respect of most of the posters here because of his knowledge and his realistic approach to being a gopher fan. Your attacks on him make you look like nothing but an ignorant punk to the rest of us.

We all know that Dustin's offense has consisted of predominantly the slide by and the duck since high school. It's accepted as general knowledge. It was the apparent change in how Dustin was using his duck technique that warranted mention. Thus, Jensen limited his remarks to duck under.
    kumbaya, now place nice on this forum he said he mentioned it and he didn't and I pointed that out. quit your whineing you sound like a bunch school girls on here. You sound like abunch guys who are afraid to speak your mind. Everything on this forum is about clowns like you who want to wash his balls and praise him because he is the king of your world. Where is all this knowledge on this forum? God this clown jenson has how many threads about him and you bobbleheads lap it up because he is the king mod of your world. get a life, I would guess most of you guys have no family and kids so I see you need him but OMG some you clowns are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post

How much time do we have?

I still think the over/under on his existence is 100. At this point I'm taking the under.
    What do you get if you win? I hope you get on jensons buddy list! That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon View Post
    What do you get if you win? I hope you get on jensons buddy list! That would be awesome
    No, it doesn't matter if I'm on anyone's buddy list. I just get entertained by guys like you, yapping all of the time, misspelling every third word, tone-deaf to how silly they sound.

Stick to wrestling and people might take you seriously. Calling people gay and making fun of their names makes you sound like you're 12 years old.

floppy nuts your spelling is not up to par. I don't scratch my backside if it doesn't itch as you clowns bobble your head like a bunch of bobblehead dolls when jenson gives you a nudge. Get a life other than this forum. It is hilarious you clowns hang on everyword he speaks. He told the forum how I was makeing things up about my predictions as in lying but he won't point them out so to me he acts like a guy who got bitched slapped his whole life and now has the power as a mod and is in heaven. Why else would he let everybody know about his workout routine like that should impress. People who talk about being tough on the internet are mostly guys with a complex

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon View Post
    floppy nuts your spelling is not up to par. I don't scratch my backside if it doesn't itch as you clowns bobble your head like a bunch of bobblehead dolls when jenson gives you a nudge. Get a life other than this forum. It is hilarious you clowns hang on everyword he speaks. He told the forum how I was makeing things up about my predictions as in lying but he won't point them out so to me he acts like a guy who got bitched slapped his whole life and now has the power as a mod and is in heaven. Why else would he let everybody know about his workout routine like that should impress. People who talk about being tough on the internet are mostly guys with a complex
    Dude, why do you talk about Jensen in every post you make? It's getting tedious.