Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Do Wrestlers Tape Up Their Cliff Keen Signature Headgear???

Default Re: Why Do Wrestlers Tape Up Their Cliff Keen Signature Headgear???

Quote Originally Posted by mhs189 View Post
    hahaha, yeah, i know.
    It's always good to give the impression that you are a straight fish and then
    pin your opponent

these days looking stupid means your good. no1 thinks fish anymore when u see a guy in headphones that cover half their head. and a rainbow colored shirt. lol

my coaches hate it.. but.. in tournaments not school related i have. white tights, black and orange headgear, black knee pad, red white and blue extra small freestyle singlet, and some spongebob socks! =D

Quote Originally Posted by WestWilkesWrestling View Post
    these days looking stupid means your good. no1 thinks fish anymore when u see a guy in headphones that cover half their head. and a rainbow colored shirt. lol

my coaches hate it.. but.. in tournaments not school related i have. white tights, black and orange headgear, black knee pad, red white and blue extra small freestyle singlet, and some spongebob socks! =D
    What are you guys talking about when y'all are saying fish?

fish means sucky wrestler.. one who flops around on their back til they get pinned. lol

fish=scrub=horrible wrestler=automatic leg cradle pin while doing pushups

But I'm usually in some incredible hulk socks, sometimes one hulk, one superman,
    one red/gold cael v3 shoe, one green/yellow cael v3 shoe, one red knee pad,
    one black knee pad, sometimes some red tights, school singlet or Fargo singlet
    if it's offseason and a ck sig headgear with one red pad and one white pad and a cup.
    Plus I tape it all up and right over it. Over all that I'll wear some tie-dye sweat pants
    (the coolest thing you've ever seen and they actually hurt your eyes to look at), a
    tie-dye shirt (completely dif main color) and a spongebob beanie. Once I wore
    overalls over my singlet though, hahahaha, good times...
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

wow. lol. i usually just look like a normal wrestler til i strip down..
    during school stuff though.. i did make a hacky-sack my thing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mhs189 View Post
    fish=scrub=horrible wrestler=automatic leg cradle pin while doing pushups

But I'm usually in some incredible hulk socks, sometimes one hulk, one superman,
    one red/gold cael v3 shoe, one green/yellow cael v3 shoe, one red knee pad,
    one black knee pad, sometimes some red tights, school singlet or Fargo singlet
    if it's offseason and a ck sig headgear with one red pad and one white pad and a cup.
    Plus I tape it all up and right over it. Over all that I'll wear some tie-dye sweat pants
    (the coolest thing you've ever seen and they actually hurt your eyes to look at), a
    tie-dye shirt (completely dif main color) and a spongebob beanie. Once I wore
    overalls over my singlet though, hahahaha, good times...
    I don't even know what to say...Is it complete with a rainbow speedo?

haha, no, but i may think about that. what really sucks is when i lose looking like that, good thing i dont lose much, only 3 times last year and only 1 of those times did i really look ridiculous
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

Man that's some pretty intense gear you are sporting!
    If I get a new CK Signature I'll mix it up a little. As for socks I'm going to wear my dress socks. They are so comfortable yet so sophisticated, lol.