Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317178798081

Thread: Good Matches

Default Re: Good Matches

Why would Totrov not show up? Isn't this a qualifier for the world team? Last year he only won on defensive clinches... It drives me crazy when guys forfeit finals. It's a small thing maybe, but in the grand plan of making wrestling more fan-acessible this needs to stop. (If Totrov is injured or something, never mind).

I realize I'm being really lazy about this, but can someone post Mishine and Albiev's finals? I honestly don't have time to look through time.

Totrov and his coach said he had any (old) injury he has to recover from and they decided that he didn't wrestle in the finals.

Albiev final Альбиев - Денисов. ЧР по греко-римской борьбе-2013 - YouTube

Mishin vs Khugaev final Мишин - Хугаев. Финал ЧР по греко-римской борьбе-2013 - YouTube

This thread hasn't been updated in a while, but not for a lack of great wrestling. Say what you will about the current state of wrestling but the recent matches have been nothing short of incredible. I present to you the top 10 matches of the 2012-13 season. Please note that only new-rules matches are eligible... this list was difficult enough to pick as it was. #10- Boltukaev/Gatsalov Russian National semifinals 96 lbs semi-finals Anzor Boltukaev vs. Khadzhimurad Gatsalov | Video | Flowrestling #9 Kyle Snyder's world junior final at 96 kg JR World FS - Snyder (USA) tech. fall Kazishvili (ARM), 96 kg gold medal bout - YouTube

#8 Dieriengers wild, and poorly officiated, world jr quarterfinal at 74 kg Jr World FS - Dieringer (USA) dec. Israfilli (AZE), 74 kg - YouTube #7 Jordan Oliver vs Kurbanaliev at the dual meet MFS 66 KG Jordan Oliver (USA) vs Magomed Kurbanaliev (Russia) - YouTube #6 goes to the trifecta of incredible greco matches in the 60 kg US WTT finals, Thielke vs Mango (deciding match posted) Ryan Mango vs. Jesse Thielke - YouTube