Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC Adding Two More to the Hall of Fame

Default Re: UFC Adding Two More to the Hall of Fame

Chuck should split get into the HOF and then split to fight in Japan or something.

Fuck DW and his ex parte retiring of Chuck.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

"his best friend" - lol. VAK, it's amazing Dana takes a paycheck at all, considering you hold a mother teresa type view of him.

I remember the moaning and groaning Dana did when Chuck was losing to Rampage in Pride.

for all the concern about fighter safety, he certainly isn't too understanding when guys are injured or sick going into fights or hurt during a fight. for entertainment purposes, they are pressured into going out and fighting.

Supposedly Franklin was sick before his first fight against Silva and Dana made a comment that if he didn't fight, he'd lose the house just bought.

He can tell him in private he doesn't want to fight again, he doesn't need to announce Chuck's retirement for him, right after a KO loss. Talk about rubbing salt in something.

Plus, Dana also doesn't want him fighting elsewhere - you can't always get everything you want out of other people. If you don't want him, well someone else will and it becomes his decision.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

PJ - what do you mean about Hackleman's comments?
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Dana also said that if Chuck doesnt retire he will make it a war. He is talking about of both sides of his mouth but there is nothing of substance to back up the quote that you posted.

Coleman is 44, doesnt have a place to train at and is fighting again in July after putting on a miserable performance against Shogun.
    who is Coleman fighting?

www.euromitsu.com

http://www.cagepotato.com/dana-white...-hostage-taker

Hackelmans comments were also echoed by others such as Howard Davis Jr. and Frank Mir among others. Of course only dana white and vak care about liddells safety.

Coleman is fighting stephan bonnar. I need to update the rumored fights.

Coleman is fighting stephan bonnar. I need to update the rumored fights.
    oh geez, I hope this is on the undercard.

www.euromitsu.com

http://www.cagepotato.com/dana-white...-hostage-taker

Hackelmans comments were also echoed by others such as Howard Davis Jr. and Frank Mir among others. Of course only dana white and vak care about liddells safety.
    Thanks. I'm not even saying Dana was in the wrong to insist he retire, but I'm saying he should have said that in private to Chuck and not in public. Especially not right after a loss when Chuck is upset and doesn't need Dana reading what is essentially a concession speech.

Plus, you can't cut someone and stop someone else from signing them. Guys like Chuck and Tito aren't #1 anymore, but they are household names.

Evan Tanner for sure, Matt Hughes deserves it more than everyone, except Evan of course..