Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VA

Default VA

Why haven't we seen any rankings over on Flo? I assume you lost my info is why you haven't posted them yet

Default Re: VA

I was wondering if Shane was going to start up again with his pre-season, mid-season and end-of-season rankings. I guess he's already missed late summer ones, but still time for the rest! Not too much longer before the season starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Why haven't we seen any rankings over on Flo? I assume you lost my info is why you haven't posted them yet

Haha, that's it!

Nah, they'll be up Tuesday. Tom Petty once said "The Waiting is the Hardest Part."
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

It is Tues VA. I need something new to look at as all the boards are dead. You would think new material would be pouring out as it's close to go time. Do you have anything I can read up on? True Fresh to watch for and so on. Really looking for a wrestling fix tonight.

It is Tues VA. I need something new to look at as all the boards are dead. You would think new material would be pouring out as it's close to go time. Do you have anything I can read up on? True Fresh to watch for and so on. Really looking for a wrestling fix tonight.
    I've done a lot of writing, but it's on Flo Pro, which is a paid thing.

True Fresh to watch out for? Amarveer Dhesi the heavy from Oregon St. could be very interesting. Youtube his match against Adam Coon. Reminds me of what Chop was probably like in his heyday.

Also, all these 133's are tough: Mason Beckman, Mark Grey and Jimmy Gulibon.

Not to mention Mango is back at 33 and Zane Richards, Johnni Dijulius are nothing to sneeze at.

What is the deal with Flopro? I pay $150 a year for my Flo membership but don't get to look at insider or Pro. Doesn't make sense when you spend $150'i don't think

What is the deal with Flopro? I pay $150 a year for my Flo membership but don't get to look at insider or Pro. Doesn't make sense when you spend $150'i don't think
    No kidding, I feel the same way. I didn't know $150 was only going to get me 1/2 of the stuff on the site, it seems like it would be over $300 to see everything, that seems a bit excessive. Don't mean to be a cheap dick though, just wish it was more clear to me when I initially signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    No kidding, I feel the same way. I didn't know $150 was only going to get me 1/2 of the stuff on the site, it seems like it would be over $300 to see everything, that seems a bit excessive. Don't mean to be a cheap dick though, just wish it was more clear to me when I initially signed up.

Could not agree more. Makes it really hard to renew.