Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election Day Discussion

Default 2012 Election Day Discussion

These threads always make for an interesting read. Got out and voted early this morning around 8 am before the rush.

Side show should be interesting tonight once results start coming in.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: 2012 Election Day Discussion

I couldn't believe what I was seeing this morning, when Wiretap News actually had a roundtable discussion over the earliest election result so far.

Apparently, some small town of literally 10 people in something like Buzzard's Beak, NH holds the earliest voting, which opens at midnight. Wiretap ACTUALLY had a roundtable discussion as to 'what to make of the election results," which ended up 5 for Obama and 5 for Willard Mitt Romney, darling of the "Tea Party."

I think it's safe to say that the folks over at Wiretap News have a bit too much vested in the results!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

MSNBC just called it for Romney.

In other news, the Black Panthers are standing in front of polling places in Philly. Maybe the KKK will show up soon to balance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post

In other news, the Black Panthers are standing in front of polling places in Philly. Maybe the KKK will show up soon to balance things out.
    I always wondered why no one came forward claiming that he/she was "intimidated" by the Black Panthers in 2008. CERTAINLY, Wiretap News would have been interviewing these "victims" left and right, yet no one came forward.

I wonder why?

Perhaps they did not want to die ? I know you are insinuating there was no intimidation yet I've done time with Panthers and Radical FOI (fruit of Islam ) and if I see one in my neighborhood I will shoot first and ask questions later. These groups HATE for HATE'S sake . I am a frigging cripple thanks to these fine folk !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I always wondered why no one came forward claiming that he/she was "intimidated" by the Black Panthers in 2008. CERTAINLY, Wiretap News would have been interviewing these "victims" left and right, yet no one came forward.

I wonder why?
    I'm sure they are just hanging out to get some sunshine and enjoy the weather.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Flop The Nuts; 11-06-2012 at 11:29 AM.

I'm sure they are just hanging out to get some sunshine and enjoy the weather.

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    But the actual video shows no intimidation. In fact, the guy who filmed them was engaged in discussion with them, and not once did they threaten him, or really even appear intimidating.

As I said, why did no one come forward, press charges, or appear on Wiretap News claiming that they were being intimidated at the polls? The only "intimidation" claims came from...Wiretap News, yet they couldn't produce one shred of evidence of it. That reveals a lot to me.

Let me ask this: was this guy, who was at an Obama rally and has a history of being anti-gubment/nativist "intimidating?"

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...on0821-ON.html

Fox News on voter supression - YouTube

Certainly playing the part of "scary black guy" pretty well. Smiling and greeting the two women and opening the door for them.

I kind of got intimidated just watching the video.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I'm happy they left their billy clubs at home and are behaving this time. Race-based groups such as the KKK and New Black Panthers tend to set people on edge.