Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Default Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

By Jason Sickles, Yahoo! | The Lookout – 1 hr 27 mins ago

What is it about election years?
    As if the negative political ads aren't enough, now a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, predicts possible "civil war" if President Obama is re-elected.
    Judge Tom Head was on a local TV news show making his case for a tax increase, when he said hiring extra sheriff's deputies would especially be needed if Obama wins in November.
    From Lubbock's Fox 34 News:
    "He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.
    "I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.
    "Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.
    "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."
    Sheriff Kelly Rowe told a Lubbock newspaper reporter he has never discussed any of the scenarios with the judge.
    On Wednesday, Judge Head explained his remarks in a video interview with the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal. He said his original comments were taken out of context. But as the county's emergency management director, he said he has to keep a "worst case scenario" in mind if Obama returns to the White House and Democrats control the Senate.
    "I have some opinions what they're doing and what they're trying to do if they stay in power," he said. "And I have to prepare for that
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Good God...
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Ban,
    I wasn't going to post anymore conspiracy stuff yet this was to good to pass up.)
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Ban,
    I wasn't going to post anymore conspiracy stuff yet this was to good to pass up.)
    No problem. I'm actually glad that I read (and viewed) it.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

More conspiracy trash and outright racism. The main reason people HATE Obama down to their very last nerve is because he is black, plain and simple.

This broke on Yahoo news -how can you call it a conspiracy ? The man is a sitting Judge in Texas and you can find and watch it on mainstream news .

Quote Originally Posted by scuba31 View Post
    More conspiracy trash and outright racism. The main reason people HATE Obama down to their very last nerve is because he is black, plain and simple.
    If you can't understand that people don't like Obama because of his political views then you're the racist. Worse things were said about Bush, was that because of racism or because people didn't like the way he ran the country? The racism card has been played out, it's pretty sad when people aren't allowed to disagree with a person just because he's half black.

This story sounds more like a lame attempt to get people to agree to a tax hike that otherwise would oppose one. At the very heart of the story is the fact that the dude said he needed more taxes.

I WANT the south to secede.
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin

Our commander in chief. I had no idea he was black.

I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal