Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should I watch?

Default Who should I watch?

Lots of videos of Fargo FS going up on Flo. Anyone know who I should watch? I'm in need of some good wrestling right now. Names, weights anything.....?

Default Re: Who should I watch?

John Smiths son Joe is competing at 120, he's in the finals.

Mark Hall from Michigan is a beast.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Also Kyle Snyder and Adam Coon.

Smith got worked by Kolodzik(who is very tough) Smith seems a bit weak still at this point. Kolodzik will continue to make strides as he heads to Blair next year. His brother is Dan who wrestles for Princeton.

I know about Kolodzik because he's from Ohio. Was sad to see he was transferring to Blair. Thanks for the other names. I will check them out.

EDIT- What weight are the others? I'm looking but not finding. Of course I'm also very impatient, so they are probably clearly listed, I just ain't seeing them.

If anyone knows of others, feel free to let me know. I am itching for some good wrestling.
    Last edited by quinn14; 07-20-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Jordan Rogers from Washington is a beast (as is well known) but his younger brother Chandler (170 cadet) was in the finals and I believe he lost to his teammate from Washington Ryan Christiansen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Roughly 80% of the matches are posted on themat.tv and the FS/gr board here, which pulls in all usaw video

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I know about Kolodzik because he's from Ohio. Was sad to see he was transferring to Blair. Thanks for the other names. I will check them out.

EDIT- What weight are the others? I'm looking but not finding. Of course I'm also very impatient, so they are probably clearly listed, I just ain't seeing them.

If anyone knows of others, feel free to let me know. I am itching for some good wrestling.
    Kolodzik was on a one man wrestling team. He trained at Graham but had no coaching I dont believe. The Blair transfer makes sense.

His dad is the coach of his HS. As far as being a one man team, a lot of kids are far and away the best on their HS team. He could've transferred to St. Eds id he really wanted to transfer to a good team. There was no need to go out of state. Unless Blair is covering all costs and St. Eds wouldn't do that.