Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WrestlingTalk Arcade, post requirement.

Default WrestlingTalk Arcade, post requirement.

Although I do realize many people enjoy simply viewing the board and not posting, we are setting a 2 post requirement on playing games in the arcade. We would really just like everyone to introduce themselves, thats all

Default Re: WrestlingTalk Arcade, post requirement.

Its not working!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Whats not working?
    his brain. just ignore him.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Whats not working?
    The ban on users in the arcade with less than two posts.

dustyballz, Staci103, etc have still been playing, but have zero posts.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Ill look into it, thanks

I have 140 posts, but am unable to get in the arcade. My daughter, who has no interest in wrestling (I've been looking into trading her in) will probably never post on here will be banned from the arcade?

No, its still active for you... I moved the arcade to the Resources drop down list to better organize the site.

Quote Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
    I have 140 posts, but am unable to get in the arcade. My daughter, who has no interest in wrestling (I've been looking into trading her in) will probably never post on here will be banned from the arcade?
    So thats how you have 200+ records!!!