Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 10 to 17 of 17
Discuss Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by Tight-Waist Seriously Big.... WHY America??? America gave us a refugee status as ...
  1. #10
    Big
    Big is offline
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    Seriously Big.... WHY America???
    America gave us a refugee status as "oppressed" people of the Soviet machine. That meant welfare money until you get on your feet and life-long benefits for my grandmother. It was the best deal available.

  2. #11
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Soonerland
    Posts
    1,331

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    America gave us a refugee status as "oppressed" people of the Soviet machine. That meant welfare money until you get on your feet and life-long benefits for my grandmother. It was the best deal available.
    Interesting....very interesting indeed.

  3. #12
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Soonerland
    Posts
    1,331

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    So if I understand you correctly here Big.....

    None of your communist/socialist utopias offered you as sweet a deal as the evil, capitalist USA.

    Is that correct?

  4. #13
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    So if I understand you correctly here Big.....

    None of your communist/socialist utopias offered you as sweet a deal as the evil, capitalist USA.

    Is that correct?
    I think the programs that benefited Big's family would be considered socialist programs by most people. Welfare, lift-time gov't benefits for grandma, etc.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

  5. #14
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Soonerland
    Posts
    1,331

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    I think the programs that benefited Big's family would be considered socialist programs by most people. Welfare, lift-time gov't benefits for grandma, etc.
    I wouldnt argue that Sully.

  6. #15
    Big
    Big is offline
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    So if I understand you correctly here Big.....

    None of your communist/socialist utopias offered you as sweet a deal as the evil, capitalist USA.

    Is that correct?

    Only USA and Israel accepted us as "oppressed". My parents sure as hell did not want to live right next to terrorists. Although, my brother disagreed and went to Israel on his own and still lives there now. He was always very proud of being Jewish.

  7. #16
    NCAA Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Soonerland
    Posts
    1,331

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Only USA and Israel accepted us as "oppressed". My parents sure as hell did not want to live right next to terrorists. Although, my brother disagreed and went to Israel on his own and still lives there now. He was always very proud of being Jewish.
    As he SHOULD be Big.

  8. #17
    Big
    Big is offline
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Obama is bin Laden's dream candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    As he SHOULD be Big.
    My brother is obsessed with it. He wants to live only with all the Jewish people around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •