Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 45

Thread: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

  1. #19
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    I love being single right now. I look at all my friends that are married and/or dating and I feel sorry for them.

  2. #20
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    Are there really women clamoring to be garbage collectors, because I'm not really hearing my women friends talking about that!?! (Note the punctuation, Spider)


    (I'm adding these extra words because if you just post an emoticon and nothing else, the message is too short and the post won't register. I hope I've added enough characters at this point to validate this post because I'm running our of things to say. I know many of you probably think that I ran out of things worth saying a long time ago, but I will press on nonetheless. I guess that should do it and I can go back to whatever it was I was doing before I checked out the website, but by now it probably doesn't matter anyway.)
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  3. #21

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Spider - spent the morning at the dentist. (A woman, so I am not TOTALLY highjacking the thread. She is probably the best dentist I have ever had, and I have spent way, way too many hours in a chair.) I am glad she is not addicted to TWT. Now that I stop and think about it, she did keep setting a timer and disappearing for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. Hmmmmmm.

    R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

  4. #22
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Spider - spent the morning at the dentist. (A woman, so I am not TOTALLY highjacking the thread. She is probably the best dentist I have ever had, and I have spent way, way too many hours in a chair.) I am glad she is not addicted to TWT. Now that I stop and think about it, she did keep setting a timer and disappearing for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. Hmmmmmm.
    At the NCAA's, I gave Bluestater a crash dentistry course over a couple of beers. Are you sure it wasn't her?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  5. #23
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    At the NCAA's, I gave Bluestater a crash dentistry course over a couple of beers.
    Is that the lesson where you say, "Open wide (pause). Wider." as you pour beer down her throat?

  6. #24
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Is that the lesson where you say, "Open wide (pause). Wider." as you pour beer down her throat?
    Yes, but we didn't get to the probing.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  7. #25

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    That is the problem with men's sports being dropped and not just Title IX.


    Why not create Title IX for construction workers, cab drivers, combat fighters in the military, night club bouncers and so on?

    If women want more sports then try and create those opportunities for them. But why many Americans are so dumb to continue to compare men and women in this area is beyond me.


    Women and men are not the same!
    Isnt gender equality on your communist party platform?

    Dont you realize your hero Uncle Joe Stalin would have you SHOT for such blasphemy!

  8. #26
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Uncle Joe never even thought of cutting wrestling clubs for men because women didn't wrestle. He would call such ideas lunatic.

    Today both women and the government know that women wrestlers get their place in the sun after men have everything needed.

    This is not sexist. Simply put, men are better athletes and wrestlers. Russian women know that. They know their place and that is why they are better than feminist American women.

    American women and ideology ignore the fact that men are better athletes by Nature (by God if you will) and claim they are equal. That is the biggest illusion ever.

  9. #27

    Default Re: Equating men to women is a ridiculous American idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    All I know is that when you talk to women most of them want men to take care of them. But then they stab men in the back with that equality crap. Its pure hypocrisy!
    All I know is that when you talk to communists in America most of them want the government to take care of them. But then they stab The United States in the back with that equality crap. Its pure hypocrisy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •