Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 37 to 44 of 44

Thread: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

  1. #37

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    The brain-dead 28%? I assume you are referring to Bush's approval rating. If so you are wrong once again. I have stated over and over in this Forum that I am not a fan of Bush.

    You think that every conservative is a Bush fan, that is simply not the case.

    Good try though. I think you need to go back to reading your wacko left wing websites and listening to Michael Moore. I am sure you agree with him on almost everything.

  2. #38
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Parker, Az
    Posts
    3,388

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    I have to agree Chance..... you do seem terribly angry.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

  3. #39

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    "Compromise" our security? Don't you neocons get it...this is code word for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". Joe Lieberman is a coward of the first degree. Never served a minute in his life yet plays the tough guy with our military.

    I think Joe and John have a twinkle for each other.
    Your homophobia is obvious.

  4. #40

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    The brain-dead 28%? I assume you are referring to Bush's approval rating. If so you are wrong once again. I have stated over and over in this Forum that I am not a fan of Bush.

    You think that every conservative is a Bush fan, that is simply not the case.

    Good try though. I think you need to go back to reading your wacko left wing websites and listening to Michael Moore. I am sure you agree with him on almost everything.
    Ignore their name calling rants Chance. It really annoys them when you contradict their liberal shibboleths.

  5. #41

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Yes, Iraq had everything to do with 9/11. We all know how deeply involved they were. I think Joe Lieberman has all the documents to prove it. Why don't you write his office and have them e-mail you a copy.
    Just remember that muslims (other than the hijackers) were killed along with everyone else on 9/11. Those who do things like that will not spare you just because you say on some internet message board that you agree with them. They want to kill you just like they want to kill me for no other reason than hatred for people who are different than them. Your sympathizing with them will not save your life and your hatred of those who want to protect you will not save you and will not disquise the hypocrisy you and others are showing here. You say that we shouldn't hate others (when we are not) than you openly hate those who disagree with you. A liberal can't help but contradict himself at least once a minute.

  6. #42
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

  7. #43

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Quote Originally Posted by Tight-Waist View Post
    Your homophobia is obvious.
    I'm sorry to have offended your kind.

  8. #44

    Default Re: Why I hate Joe Lieberman

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
    Please, do not confuse the 28%'rs with facts. They can't handle facts.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •