Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 19

Thread: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

  1. #1

    Default All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    Since Big likes to change every single thread into a dissertation on Russia and all the crap that goes with that, maybe this thread can be used as a repository for useless information regarding Russia and surrounding areas and all those political beliefs that were brainwashed into the heads of people like Big and the caspian wonder child.

  2. #2

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    I have to admit, that was one of my first ventures into the P&R forum. I might have posted once or twice before, but this was the first real thread I paid attention to. What got me going was the 'I would have just shot McCain in the head'.....or something to that effect. That's brutal man...very Stalin-like!

    I've heard of people defending Hitler (neo-Nazis living the U.S. and Germany), but to defend Stalin defies logic. Stalin made Hilter look like a Friday night amateur. I guess I haven't matured enough......

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Since Big likes to change every single thread into a dissertation on Russia and all the crap that goes with that, maybe this thread can be used as a repository for useless information regarding Russia and surrounding areas and all those political beliefs that were brainwashed into the heads of people like Big and the caspian wonder child.

  3. #3
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    It is pointless to argue with some people.

    I just want to clear one thing. My "Shooting in the head" comment was to make a point that McCain should be running around and thanking the Vietnamese for letting him live and enjoy many years with his beer-barbie instead of spewing all the other crap. A country invades another country, kills millions of people and the prisoner is upset he was tortured. I think they were kind enough not to shoot him in the head.

  4. #4

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    The Vietnamese were really nice to him. They tied his hands together behind his back. They lifted his entire body off the ground until the shoulders snapped, crackled, and popped, crushing everything around it. The arms come out of the sockets and they leave him hanging there for hours. Oh wait, now I remember, in between -- they beat him until bones snapped as he hung with this arms out of the shoulder sockets as he dangled from the ceiling by flesh, muscle, and tendons. Beautiful captors the Vietnamese. They did the same thing to my Uncle Mike; a volunteer tunnel rat.

    McCain was probably wishing for a 9mm head-shot. And please stop with the millions of people. The United States did not kill millions of people. Only Stalin's Russia (plus a few other select winners) can claim they killed 'millions'. Comrade.....Comrade.....only Russia can claim that they killed multiple tens of millions. They invented the phrase 'ethnic cleansing'.....in fact, they perfected it!!

    What other crap are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    It is pointless to argue with some people.

    I just want to clear one thing. My "Shooting in the head" comment was to make a point that McCain should be running around and thanking the Vietnamese for letting him live and enjoy many years with his beer-barbie instead of spewing all the other crap. A country invades another country, kills millions of people and the prisoner is upset he was tortured. I think they were kind enough not to shoot him in the head.
    Last edited by Cyclone85; 05-12-2008 at 08:20 PM.

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    Like I said, America chose to invade Vietnam. McCain was lucky he didn't get shot to begin with.

  6. #6

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    The United States was attempting to fight communism. The last time I checked, there aren't that many communist nations left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Like I said, America chose to invade Vietnam. McCain was lucky he didn't get shot to begin with.

  7. #7
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    The United States was attempting to fight communism.

    So was Hitler....

  8. #8

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Since Big likes to change every single thread into a dissertation on Russia and all the crap that goes with that, maybe this thread can be used as a repository for useless information regarding Russia and surrounding areas and all those political beliefs that were brainwashed into the heads of people like Big and the caspian wonder child.
    Second that- how about one thread for all the "capitalism vs communism" stuff so I don't have to read about how awesome/awful Stalin is on threads about John McCain's war record.

  9. #9

    Default Re: All things Russia, Russian, Soviet, Socialism, Communism etc etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Like I said, America chose to invade Vietnam. McCain was lucky he didn't get shot to begin with.
    If ANYONE is lucky here Big, it is YOU!

    Why we allow some ungreatful, hate spewing Stalinist to come here, receive the benefits of our generosity and our freedom and then tell the rest of us just how unjust America is ... is truely a mystery.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •