Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 80

Thread: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

  1. #10
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    That is not what I am saying people. In America engineers work as hard as stock brokers, and PHD professors work as hard as doctors or at least have a similar education. However, a stock company executive can make 1000 times or more of an engineer.
    Its the free market. The PHD can go into the stock trade or he could get a fat job with a pharmaceutical company and make bank. There is no government holding you back and dictating what you can or cant have. And don't be fooled Big while your family under communism was happy with what they were allowed to have the heads of state were living high on the hog. They lived that way because of the mentality they forced on the people.

  2. #11
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Schlottke, the point is the guy who has all those qualities but doesn't like the MONEY professions could still get the beatiful girl.

  3. #12
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Schlottke,

    The difference is that a beautiful woman in communist Russia would not ask you on the date how much money you make and what kind of house you can afford.

    You are wrong Big because I have dated some hot! hot! hot! women and at one point I didn't even have a job or car or anything appealing as far as my financial prospect.

  4. #13

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Schlottke,

    The difference is that a beautiful woman in communist Russia would not ask you on the date how much money you make and what kind of house you can afford.
    That is because they already know about what he is making- there is no reason to ask.

    I have never had either question asked of me.

  5. #14
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    A guy with those qualities in other words could work his 40 hours and enjoy the rest of the time with the girl instead of spending countless hours at work to pay for mortgage while the girl is cheating on him is what I am saying.

  6. #15
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    You are wrong Big because I have dated some hot! hot! hot! women and at one point I didn't even have a job or car or anything appealing as far as my financial prospect.
    They just don't care about that yet in junior high.

  7. #16

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Schlottke, the point is the guy who has all those qualities but doesn't like the MONEY professions could still get the beatiful girl.
    The MONEY profession guys you're talking about already have one thing that is materialistic, why would they stop at finances? A beautiful woman can be ust as much of a financial risk as the stock market... maybe the engineers are smart enough to stay clear of that? lol

  8. #17
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Big you still live at home so you dont have to worry about any girls dating you.j/K

  9. #18
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: One thing that makes people in communist countries more fun and friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    They just don't care about that yet in junior high.
    How about when your 21?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •