Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 37 to 44 of 44

Thread: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

  1. #37

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Gotta love the ageism.

    If you're this up in arms about a 24 year old expressing his opinion
    Not "up in arms"...good hyperbole though.

    Merely stated that the young'un had no basis in fact to believe that McCain will "surge".

    He's just praying he will.

  2. #38
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    24 is just a kid. You don't have the experience to have a valued opinion. That is just the way it is, especially in politics and world afairs.

    Your little childish temper tantrum was a great example of your immaturity.
    And your attack on my opinion based on my age is a great example of your inadequacies when it comes to arguing and your insecurities that spring from that at being out-argued by a 24 year old "child".
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #39

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    And your attack on my opinion based on my age is a great example of your inadequacies when it comes to arguing and your insecurities that spring from that at being out-argued by a 24 year old "child".
    Kid, don't delude yourself. You threw the temper tantrum just like a little punk would.

    Inadequacies? Laughable coming from a kid like you.

  4. #40
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    Kid, don't delude yourself. You threw the temper tantrum just like a little punk would.

    Inadequacies? Laughable coming from a kid like you.
    Once again you attack my assertion based purely on age. It's a logical fallacy.. But enjoy yourself, you're coming off looking like an idiot to anybody who reads this.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  5. #41

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    Once again you attack my assertion based purely on age. It's a logical fallacy.. But enjoy yourself, you're coming off looking like an idiot to anybody who reads this.
    Yes, your age has everything to do with it kid. You have no empirical data to base your opinion on McCain "surging". You posted an opinion based on hope.

    You have no experience watching a competetive political landscape during an election year. Your opinion means little. Opinions usually need some type of factual basis for it to be defended. You're obviously too young to inderstand that. You're as uninformed as all the Obama fans are who share your age bracket.

    It is also childish to get frustrated and then say "you win" because your opinion is that I come off as an idiot. I think what you really need to do is go back to the other forum where most of them are neanderthals and will defend you.

  6. #42
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    Yes, your age has everything to do with it kid. You have no empirical data to base your opinion on McCain "surging". You posted an opinion based on hope.

    You have no experience watching a competetive political landscape during an election year. Your opinion means little. Opinions usually need some type of factual basis for it to be defended. You're obviously too young to inderstand that. You're as uninformed as all the Obama fans are who share your age bracket.

    It is also childish to get frustrated and then say "you win" because your opinion is that I come off as an idiot. I think what you really need to do is go back to the other forum where most of them are neanderthals and will defend you.
    It gets worse and worse.

    First of all, polling websites around the country have John McCain leading Hillary Clinton, by a decent margin, but losing to Barack Obama (slightly). So, there, you are completely wrong. As in way wrong. It seems to me that you would prefer to stick your fingers in your ears and say "Lalalalalalala, the Republicans can't win this race, I don't care what you say".

    Second of all, what is your opinion based on? Less then mine, as I demonstrated in the last paragraph.

    I have no experience watching a competitive landscape? What? I've been voting for 6 years and watching the political landscape for even longer. And these times have been some very competitive times indeed. But I'm sure that those don't count. Obviously your reminiscing about the Carter election is much more relevant then my observations of very recent elections on...an upcoming election. Makes sense.

    Finally, I think you will struggle to find a place where I ever said "I win because you come off as an idiot." I think that a vast majority of the forum are winners because they can watch you post like an idiot.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  7. #43

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    It gets worse and worse.

    First of all, polling websites around the country have John McCain leading Hillary Clinton, by a decent margin, (WTF are you talking about? He isn't leading in one of them. Don't try to pass this "withing margin of error BS) but losing to Barack Obama (slightly) (Slightly? He's getting smoked and it may get worse if he wins the nomination-notice I said "may", I didn't say it will like you did regarding McCain). So, there, you are completely wrong. As in way wrong. (as usual, you are given to hyperbole, emotional based I'm sure) It seems to me that you would prefer to stick your fingers in your ears and say "Lalalalalalala, the Republicans can't win this race, I don't care what you say". (Name me just ONE republican strategist that honestly feels that the republicans are favored to keep the WH. I don't mean some dirtbag like Rove, I mean someone with some bonafides...just ONE)
    Second of all, what is your opinion based on? Less then mine, as I demonstrated in the last paragraph. (Your paragraph didn't mean shit. It was jaundiced with your hope and prayer)
    I have no experience watching a competitive landscape? What? I've been voting for 6 years and watching the political landscape for even longer. (Wow, 6 years! That means you have participated in a whopping 1 presidential race, and it was for an incumbent. Impressive.) And these times have been some very competitive times indeed. But I'm sure that those don't count. Obviously your reminiscing about the Carter election is much more relevant then my observations of very recent elections on...an upcoming election. Makes sense. (Carter? Are you inventing my thoughts?)

    Finally, I think you will struggle to find a place where I ever said "I win because you come off as an idiot." I think that a vast majority of the forum are winners because they can watch you post like an idiot.
    (Kid, losers are the ones who try to deflect a one on one deal and claim that others are on your side. You're just a youngster and I love how you went completely bonkers that I called you out for what you are, a know-it-all kid. I don't give a shit what the others around here think on this topic. It's between you and I. Like I said, your schtick is more suited for the other forum. Don't understand why a hard working student like yourself has time to post on multiple forums.

  8. #44
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Beware of Republican Candidates trying to compare themselves to Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    (Kid, losers are the ones who try to deflect a one on one deal and claim that others are on your side. You're just a youngster and I love how you went completely bonkers that I called you out for what you are, a know-it-all kid. I don't give a shit what the others around here think on this topic. It's between you and I. Like I said, your schtick is more suited for the other forum. Don't understand why a hard working student like yourself has time to post on multiple forums.
    What an awful effort.

    McCain is leading Clinton in almost every poll

    McCain is losing to Obama in most every poll

    Which is exactly what I said.

    Go ahead, insult me again. It will make you feel better about being wrong.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •