Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 28

Thread: John McCain: The man to lead America

  1. #19
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Ugly,

    You are so naive. The main reason why McCain wants to "win" the war is to make up for his 30 year old anger over Vietnam. McCain is a reckless living in the past wonder.

    As for top 2% paying more taxes than the other 98%, I would like a source please!

  2. #20
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    McCain wants to keep troops in Iraq and what's more he wants to attack Iran and then Russia and then China. McCain wants to fight full force to make up for Vietnam!

  3. #21
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Ugly,

    You are so naive. The main reason why McCain wants to "win" the war is to make up for his 30 year old anger over Vietnam. McCain is a reckless living in the past wonder.

    As for top 2% paying more taxes than the other 98%, I would like a source please!
    Big grow up you have no evidence to support your childish claim. As for the 2% I was wrong it is the top 5% that pay more here is a link.[URL="http://http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/incometaxandtheirs/a/whopaysmost.htm"[/URL]

  4. #22
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    I have evidence:


    Speaking at Murrells Inlet VFW Hall in South Carolina, McCain was asked when he thought the US Military might "send an air mail message to Tehran."

    "McCain began his answer by changing the words to a popular Beach Boys song," the Georgetown Times reports.

    "'Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,' he sang to the tune of Barbara Ann," the paper notes.


    ABC's report adds, "On a more serious note, however, McCain has long been an advocate of dealing with rogue states aggressively. Back in 2000 when then-Gov. George W. Bush was wary of nation building and talking about a foreign policy based on humility and restraint, McCain was advocating a policy of 'rogue-state rollback,' which he described in a 1999 speech to the Center for Strategic and International Studies as a '21st century interpretation of the Reagan doctrine.'"


    During a "Straight Talk Express" stop in Nevada, McCain claimed that his joke was meant to amuse his "old veterans friends."

    The AP article continues, "Asked if his joke was insensitive, McCain said: 'Insensitive to what? The Iranians?'"



    http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain...bomb_0419.html


    What old friends? Of course the ones from Vietnam! McCain is a disgrace hiding behind superior American military technology!

  5. #23
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Big you have such a great imagination you should put it to better use.

  6. #24

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    You are so naive. The main reason why McCain wants to "win" the war is to make up for his 30 year old anger over Vietnam. McCain is a reckless living in the past wonder

    Big, you can't really believe that McCain want to potentially put young adults in the position he was in just because he is angry about Vietnam. You can disagree with the war, but saying that McCain wants to continue the war because he is still angry about Vietnam is out there (even for you).

  7. #25
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    You are so naive. The main reason why McCain wants to "win" the war is to make up for his 30 year old anger over Vietnam. McCain is a reckless living in the past wonder

    Big, you can't really believe that McCain want to potentially put young adults in the position he was in just because he is angry about Vietnam. You can disagree with the war, but saying that McCain wants to continue the war because he is still angry about Vietnam is out there (even for you).
    Its not out there, just like Bush especially wanted to take out Saddam for insulting his daddy.

    Look at my post above. I presented all the evidence. The fact is McCain is a stupid and arrogant man who plays on people's emotions, emotions of Religious right, nothing more!

  8. #26
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post

    I have been hearing the same stuff about waiting on Iraq to get their act together, and I'm fucking sick of it. They will never get their government together the way BushMcCainLieberman want them to. All of those guys talk real tough, yet they don't have to send any loved ones over to Iraq to die or become permanently disabled.
    Ummm...isn't McCain's son in the Middle East as a Marine or something?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  9. #27

    Default Re: John McCain: The man to lead America

    Yes, but isn't hyperbole and rhetoric more fun?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •