Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 37 to 45 of 59

Thread: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

  1. #37

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    My wife has treated me badly, I am a poor boy, I am going to show everyone how many problems I have emotionally now.

    What a moron, the thread has nothing to do with a song; it is a movie that has to do with the abolition of slavery. I think the first sentence says something like, “Have you seen the movie Amazing Grace?” Notice the wording of the word movie. For your information a movie is not a song, and a song is not a movie. In fact, I think most 1st graders maybe even Kindergarteners understand the difference between a movie and a song. If you have trouble with that definition, let us know, I am sure someone has a first or second grade child at home that could relate to you and explain the difference in a way you could understand.

    A little hint, I assure you, the last thing you will do is get me angry over something you obviously know nothing about. It would be too much like taking candy away from a baby. I actually think your ignorance as to reality is humorous as you show your total ignorance or stupidity, (I am giving you some benefit of the doubt here) as to the tripe you posted. But, with a whopping 75 posts I am sure you have been able to figure everything about everyone on these boards out, or at least you think you have. I think the clinical term for that is delusional, which you obviously seem to be. If you want, I can prescribe you some medications to deal with that, if you don’t want those medications, I just hope you are not a danger to yourself or others, but your comments as of recent may seem to indicate that someone close to you, or the state, may be putting into practice a non voluntary commitment soon.
    Last edited by furches; 02-12-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  2. #38

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    I'm showing my innocent naivete right now, but what comments is he talking about?
    I assume he's talking about a few disparaging rep comments.

  3. #39
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I assume he's talking about a few disparaging rep comments.
    LOL. I haven't left him one yet, is there way I could read them?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  4. #40
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    I am a troll
    We know.

    As to the crap you right, I must say, another wonderful argument. Man, you are awful. What a counter to his post. You got called out. You were wrong. You weren't even talking about the right subject matter. You're like the senile 80 year old man who's talking about something completely different then the rest of the table, then gets frustrated when he doesn't understand.
    Last edited by Zapp Brannigan; 02-12-2008 at 01:03 AM.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  5. #41

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Mike, please don't respond to this dickhead. He's making himself look ridiculous all over the board, and you don't need to lower yourself.

    Hey jackass,

    Its time for you to make a choice. You can discuss issues reasonably, without taking shots at other poster's personal lives. You can just up and leave. Or you can keep doing what you're doing in which case I'll ban your stupid ass and we'll be done with you.

  6. #42

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    I told you all once I am a troll, don't you believe me?
    Great response from a coward who don't use his name or would never say anything to my face. I laugh all the more, I am starting to think you may be a little slower than that kid in 1st grade, maybe missed a few rides on the short bus.
    Last edited by furches; 02-12-2008 at 03:28 PM.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  7. #43

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    What a moron, the thread has nothing to do with a song; it is a movie that has to do with the abolition of slavery. I think the first sentence says something like, ?Have you seen the movie Amazing Grace?? Notice the wording of the word movie. For your information a movie is not a song, and a song is not a movie. In fact, I think most 1st graders maybe even Kindergarteners understand the difference between a movie and a song. If you have trouble with that definition, let us know, I am sure someone has a first or second grade child at home that could relate to you and explain the difference in a way you could understand.

    A little hint, I assure you, the last thing you will do is get me angry over something you obviously know nothing about. It would be too much like taking candy away from a baby. I actually think your ignorance as to reality is humorous as you show your total ignorance or stupidity, (I am giving you some benefit of the doubt here) as to the tripe you posted. But, with a whopping 75 posts I am sure you have been able to figure everything about everyone on these boards out, or at least you think you have. I think the clinical term for that is delusional, which you obviously seem to be. If you want, I can prescribe you some medications to deal with that, if you don?t want those medications, I just hope you are not a danger to yourself or others, but your comments as of recent may seem to indicate that someone close to you, or the state, may be putting into practice a non voluntary commitment soon.
    Wow, I hadn't even seen this. Talk about dogma. Talk about someone who thinks they are superior. Talk about someone who feels that they are the only ones who know the answer. Talk about someone who is an American Islamist in his own way:

    The Lost, The Last,
    The Least

    Christ desires for us, as believers and followers, to share His love with a lost world, despite what they may believe about Him or His Father, God. All persons who live without Christ as their forgiver and leader are among the lost, last and least. It is our desire to help point others in the direction of the love that Christ can provide through our various ministries, for the church, and unchurched. Unfortunately, we have lived among the lost, the last, and the least, from homelessness, to drugs, gangs and more. Fortunately we also know that Christ can provide hope, love and forgiveness. Our hope is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His love in the cities and communities around the world.

  8. #44

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    I have personal issues, ignore everything else I have said.
    And your point? I am a real guy, who lives in a real world, I have never claimed to be the "regular" kind of preacher. Heck, one of the things most folks seem to appreciate.
    Last edited by furches; 02-12-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  9. #45
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Love it! "Why don't you be a nice person to me at all times (because you're a Christian) while I act like a douchebag? Obviously, you're not a good Christian!" What an argument!
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •