Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 59

Thread: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

  1. #28

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Grammer Police in the Da House!!!!!!

  2. #29

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    "Religious Dogma" For those who know me on this board, and in real life, there must be a chuckle or two. Tell you what, start a thread on the issue, I think sexual abuse by anyone is appalling, think they should be locked up. But what the hell do I know? I don't know you obviously know nothing about me to make such a stupid comment. Do a google, read some of my stuff and writings, then come back telling me I haven't addressed sexual preditors, whether with the church or not.

    By the way, can youi give this Indian a clue as to what you quoting me on the subject of my people having slavery in this country has anything to do with your post?
    Furches, I don't care if I know you or not. You were too angry to understand my point. That's your issue.

    You started a thread regarding a song saying that you wanted to discuss this in an adult manner. Then you get a response (So you are saying you support slavery, are against animal rights, opposed to workers unions and those types of things?)and you throw some ridiculous rhetorical questions. Then you focus on only one aspect.

    My point is simple, you definitely have a religious agenda. If you want to be so defensive, rather than trying to start an argument over some song, talk about another aspect of your religion, in particular Catholic Priests and how pathetic that church has been in protecting and defending the lowest scum on Earth.

  3. #30
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    You started a thread regarding a song saying that you wanted to discuss this in an adult manner.
    Ironic that you say this, but then post this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Password
    Furches, I don't care if I know you or not. You were too angry to understand my point. That's your issue.
    The thread is about a movie. Maybe you don't understand?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  4. #31

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    Ironic that you say this, but then post this:



    The thread is about a movie. Maybe you don't understand?
    Kid, you want to talk about not understanding something? That's hilarious.

    Don't you have any homework to do?

    BTW, those are some cute comments that you get to leave. Kind of like myspace or facebook or some other exciting online community for kids.

  5. #32

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    Hopefully better for you.

    "Religious Dogma" For those who know me on this board, and in real life, there must be a chuckle or two. Tell you what, start a thread on the issue; I think sexual abuse by anyone is appalling, think they should be locked up. But what the hell do I know? You obviously know nothing about me to make such a stupid comment. Do a Google, read some of my stuff and writings, then come back telling me I haven't addressed sexual predators, whether with the church or not.

    By the way, can you give this Indian a clue as to what you quoting me on the subject of my people having slavery in this country have anything to do with your post?
    Much better. I am no longer forced to have you offed by a low level goomba.

  6. #33
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    Kid, you want to talk about not understanding something? That's hilarious.

    Don't you have any homework to do?

    BTW, those are some cute comments that you get to leave. Kind of like myspace or facebook or some other exciting online community for kids.
    What wonderful counter for the fact that you got called out. You could just admit that you didn't even read the original post, but no, you attack my age again. Why this time? Because since I wasn't born when the song was written, I can't post in topics about said song?

    I have no idea what comments you are referring to, unless you mean my posts that have exposed you and that you always counter with "You're a young'un, you can't counter me, because you're young."
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  7. #34

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by VonVesthell View Post
    Much better. I am no longer forced to have you offed by a low level goomba.
    Thank you, I do appreciate constructive criticism, thank you so much.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

    ---------------------------

    A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

  8. #35

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    BTW, those are some cute comments that you get to leave. Kind of like myspace or facebook or some other exciting online community for kids.
    You don't like it, you certainly don't have to continue to bring your special brand of sunshine around here.

    I went and read them, and I thought they were witty appropriate, and entertaining. But you know then again, that just might be my tender age showing through again.

  9. #36
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    You don't like it, you certainly don't have to continue to bring your special brand of sunshine around here.

    I went and read them, and I thought they were witty appropriate, and entertaining. But you know then again, that just might be my tender age showing through again.
    I'm showing my innocent naivete right now, but what comments is he talking about?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •