Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 37 to 45 of 67

Thread: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

  1. #37

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Ban,

    If I am not mistaken, I think I saw you post in the past that you are an educator, correct? Do you deduct points points from your students for misspellings?

    Unlike Quinn, I think your misspellings make you look like you think you are more intellectual than anyone who opposes your point of view. So you use these little quirky misspellings to say must be "just plain ingnoramoose". (Taken from the peg game at Cracker Barrel) Thought I might need to explain that quote as you probably see visiting Cracker Barrel as slumming for you.

    All I see from you is belittling of folks for their stance on issues. I rarely see you answer questions directed at you like Quinn is challenging in the post above. Instead you divert to a question back at the opposing person.

    All in all this is just my opinion and makes me no better than you or anyone else. I just do not see the logic behind the attacks on everyone. And before you attack me, remember who lobbied to get your private messages reinstated. I believe in treating everyone with respect even when we disagree.
    I'm not attacking anyone. If you see it that way, that falls on you, not me.

    Why do I divert their questions onto themselves? Why not? I didn't see any of them give a damn about big gubment, gubment spending, gubment intrusion, the UN, etc, etc, before January of 2009. I'm just trying to show them that these things occured before January of 2009, and the world could have used their "concern."
    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-09-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #38

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Well stated WG !
    Yet another with a broken ignore function!

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  3. #39

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  4. #40
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    WG,
    I see you've excited the fact fairy -I've had the prick on ignore for a few months now so i cannot see what she has to say . But i'm willing to bet it was obnoxious .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

  5. #41

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    WG,
    I see you've excited the fact fairy -I've had the prick on ignore for a few months now so i cannot see what she has to say . But i'm willing to bet it was obnoxious .
    For someone apparently "ignoring" me, you seem to spend a hell of a lot of time (1) searching my posts on other sites (2) replying to what I write (3) replying to others about what I write and (4) reading what I write.

    Still haven't disproven any of my facts, Elephant Man, and I've even offered you $1,000 to disprove me.

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  6. #42
    NCAA Champ WhippetGrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moved to Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I'm not attacking anyone. If you see it that way, that falls on you, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    For someone apparently "ignoring" me, you seem to spend a hell of a lot of time (1) searching my posts on other sites (2) replying to what I write (3) replying to others about what I write and (4) reading what I write.

    Still haven't disproven any of my facts, Elephant Man, and I've even offered you $1,000 to disprove me.

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, your not attacking anyone. It falls on me!!
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

  7. #43

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Nope, your not attacking anyone. It falls on me!!
    First off, you were talking about my "odd" use of language when I typed as questioning whether I was attacking someone. I stated to you that I was not, and if you see it that way, that was on you. That still is.

    Secondly, and relating to your last post, you may recall that I have a bit of a personal policy when it comes to wrestling forums: I attack or insultNO ONE FIRST. If someone brings it to me first, as you may recall, I come back at them x10. Do a search on here to verify that I've said this, and that I hold to this policy.

    With that said, I find it curious that you seemed to miss a little something in post #40. Obviously, you DID miss it, so I will copy and paste it for you, complete with bold and italics, which you seem to prefer:

    "WG,
    I see you've excited the fact fairy -I've had the prick on ignore for a few months now so i cannot see what she has to say . But i'm willing to bet it was obnoxious . "

    Hence, my "attack." Had he not shown his latent gay desires and his fear for his own sexuality, I wouldn't have returned the favor in kind.

    Now, giddy along and scold him for his "uncivil discourse." Shit works both ways.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #44

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Ain't gonna happen. Why waste my time on nonsensical UN paranoia that has and never will happen.
    You have already wasted PLENTY of time on it. Why stop now? Is it because the answer doesn't fit you're preconceived ideas?

  9. #45

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Is Jeremiah Wright running for President? Was/is Ron Newsletters Paul running for President? Case rested...

    What did Wright say that isn't true, in regard to race?

    You didn't find Ron Newsletters Paul's comments to be offensive? That's odd, even Sean McVeigh Hannity found them repulsive, and that guy is basically the return of Hitler.

    Guess that tells me where you stand on racist issues. Enjoying the company you keep?
    Since you are an expert on this, I am surprised you missed the most important part of your whole rant. Ron Paul did not write those newsletters, he just sponsored them. Same thing as Obama endorsing Wright as his spiritual mentor. There is no difference. The people who wrote the racist stuff in the newsletters weren't running or president either. Why do you dump all their baggage on Paul but give Obama a pass? Once again, you are too blinded to even notice how one sided you are.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •