Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 67

Thread: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

  1. #28

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    So are you now calling Obama and his administration liars? Are you saying that they are just trying to create controversy where there is none? Why would they say that if it wasn't what they wanted to do?
    Once again, whoosh!, as another pernt goes over your head.

    I'm saying they won't pull it off...because...a UN conspiracy ain't gonna happen.

    Now, how do you think that they WILL pull it off?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #29
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    So, where are these posts, as well as the vidyos about impending UN doom during the Bush years?

    I also have to assume that if your politics "knows no party lines" and you're a principles first person, then you're writing in Ron Newsletters Paul for President, correct? Certainly you wouldn't vote for Willard Mitt Romney, who supports mandated healthcare and the UN, right?
    It is predictable again that you only stress newsletters for years ago that RP has refuted. I would never vote for Romney. Ever.

  3. #30

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    It is predictable again that you only stress newsletters for years ago that RP has refuted. I would never vote for Romney. Ever.
    Refute them? When did he do that, aside from telling people that he had no idea how his name appeared at the top of these RON PAUL newsletters for 18 years?

    That sounds like a guy who could keep America's bidness in order! LOL!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  4. #31

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Tell me what Ron Paul wrote in those newsletters that was wrong. If he didn't write them, then tell me how it's any different from Jeremiah Wright's racist comments that Obama sat through for over 20 years. If Obama gets a pass on racism, so does Paul. If neither does, fine. Call Obama a racist.

  5. #32

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Once again, whoosh!, as another pernt goes over your head.

    I'm saying they won't pull it off...because...a UN conspiracy ain't gonna happen.

    Now, how do you think that they WILL pull it off?
    You are so blinded that it is really, really hard to have a conversation with you. Answer this first. Only this. Don't go anywhere but to this question. Here is the question: Why would the administration say over and over that they want to have a GLOBAL MINIMUM TAX if they didn't think it was possible? Answer that one question. If you can't answer that, then all of your "cool" misspellings of things just make you look like an ass.

  6. #33
    NCAA Champ WhippetGrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moved to Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Ban,

    If I am not mistaken, I think I saw you post in the past that you are an educator, correct? Do you deduct points points from your students for misspellings?

    Unlike Quinn, I think your misspellings make you look like you think you are more intellectual than anyone who opposes your point of view. So you use these little quirky misspellings to say must be "just plain ingnoramoose". (Taken from the peg game at Cracker Barrel) Thought I might need to explain that quote as you probably see visiting Cracker Barrel as slumming for you.

    All I see from you is belittling of folks for their stance on issues. I rarely see you answer questions directed at you like Quinn is challenging in the post above. Instead you divert to a question back at the opposing person.

    All in all this is just my opinion and makes me no better than you or anyone else. I just do not see the logic behind the attacks on everyone. And before you attack me, remember who lobbied to get your private messages reinstated. I believe in treating everyone with respect even when we disagree.
    Last edited by WhippetGrappler; 07-08-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

  7. #34
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Well stated WG !
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

  8. #35

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Tell me what Ron Paul wrote in those newsletters that was wrong. If he didn't write them, then tell me how it's any different from Jeremiah Wright's racist comments that Obama sat through for over 20 years. If Obama gets a pass on racism, so does Paul. If neither does, fine. Call Obama a racist.
    Is Jeremiah Wright running for President? Was/is Ron Newsletters Paul running for President? Case rested...

    What did Wright say that isn't true, in regard to race?

    You didn't find Ron Newsletters Paul's comments to be offensive? That's odd, even Sean McVeigh Hannity found them repulsive, and that guy is basically the return of Hitler.

    Guess that tells me where you stand on racist issues. Enjoying the company you keep?
    Last edited by ban basketball; 07-09-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #36

    Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    You are so blinded that it is really, really hard to have a conversation with you. Answer this first. Only this. Don't go anywhere but to this question. Here is the question: Why would the administration say over and over that they want to have a GLOBAL MINIMUM TAX if they didn't think it was possible? Answer that one question. If you can't answer that, then all of your "cool" misspellings of things just make you look like an ass.
    Ain't gonna happen. Why waste my time on nonsensical UN paranoia that has and never will happen.

    However, I will entertain this quote from Ronnie Ketchup IS A Vegetable! Reagan:

    "Indeed, Reagan didn’t talk about tax fairness outside of the context of lower taxes, as is clear from this 1985 speech:

    We must institute a fair tax system and turn the current one on its ear. I believe there is natural support in our country for a simplified tax system, with still lower tax rates but a broader base, with everyone paying their fair share and no more. We must eliminate unproductive tax shelters. Again, there is natural support among Americans, because Americans are a fair-minded people."

    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •