Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 137

Thread: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

  1. #28

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    When you brought up the reaction from the colleged aged Americans, i assumed that you thought it was immature.

  2. #29

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    When you brought up the reaction from the colleged aged Americans, i assumed that you thought it was immature.
    Really? Wow. I was VERY pleasantly suprprised by our younger generation's reaction. Not sure why I was surprised. I suppose I worry about what ultra liberal college professors teach. Obviously any worry was unfounded.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

  3. #30

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    I'm enjoying CNN's coverage. Fair and balanced.......
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

  4. #31
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Holy crap KR, you don't really believe all of that do you?

    My only regret is that we weren't able to parade his head on a stick around Ground Zero. Mass murderer, now dead. Thank you US Special Forces.
    Well Doug, sorry to say yes I do. And when the war is still going on in 5 years what will you say? Only asking not attacking...

    People do not willingly go try to kill other people. The media is duplicitous is selling people WAR. When the media you listen to actually has a financial gain to be made by manufacturing AND dropping bombs that source is suspect. When the politicians elected have their portfolios lined with companies that make bullets, they will never choose peace.

    When so many of our populace say they follow the commandments yet War is not only palatable but celebrated, not only have we lost our way but we contribute to the dark forces we vowed to oppose.

    If another country tried to overthrow our democracy we would fight them. If someone tries to undermine our self-determinism we rail against it. But this is exactly what the US government does in the Middle East: Overthrow & suppress democracies that don't align with THEIR agenda. Self-determinism in other countries is NOT tolerated. THIS is why "we" have enemies in that area & there IS no other reason. They do not hate our Liberty. They hate that we "represent" Liberty but suppress it in their home lands.

    And you can see the slow vilification of Arabs & the Islamic religion. This is straight Sun-Tzu: Divide & Conquer. If you don't think the same tactics were used by the Nazis to get people to hate the Jews guess again.

    The real war here is for the hearts & minds of a populace. Apparently we have lost that one. Remember Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the Peacemakers..." Remember what Mr Orwell wrote & Sun-Tzu.

  5. #32
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    Yeah a fellow "human" that killed thousands of other innocent humans. You feeling any compassion for this monster as a fellow "human", who went down the wrong path is pretty dumb. And just wrong. And for the posters that are criticizing Americans for having bad taste in celebrating his death, think about all of the innocent lives that have been saved yesterday by killing that bastard. Bin Laden's death didn't make me happy, it made me ecstatic. Wish I was in D.C. to celebrate with them. Osama Bin Laden was anything but human.
    I find it interesting that SOME PEOPLE do not deserve DUE PROCESS only death by media conviction. Pray that one day it doesn't happen to you or someone you love. If he was responsible for 9/11 he should have been brought to trial in the USA. Or tried for War Crimes in another country. And NOW his body has been dumped at sea. How convenient...

  6. #33
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    LOL. You went from credible to a complete nut case in one post. Congrats!
    Maybe in your eyes. I have people who agree with me. Unfortunate that you are not open to a different point of view...

  7. #34

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Take it somewhere else.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

  8. #35
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    KR usually you're the man, but this post is a mixture of irrelevant truths, half-truths and borderline lies (not saying they're intentional though). There is plenty of evidence that Osama bin Laden is responsible for funding and planning 9/11, including his words.
    Evidence that saw the light of day in a court of LAW. Not likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Even the fiercest critics of US foreign policy (and I would count myself as a strong critic), including Noam Chomsky do not entertain the preposterous possibility of Bin Laden's innocence as a mass-murdering terrorist.
    Preposterous? Please read Amazon.com: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man (9781576753019): John Perkins: Books

    YouTube - Interview - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part I

    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Does that mean that we should ignore the United States' foreign policy crimes? Absolutely not, but you're throwing the baby out with the bath water. It's true that there's no evidence that Hussein had anything to do with 9/11 and there's a ton to criticize and be angry about regarding our invasion of Iraq, but what is the relevance of that screw-up to killing Osama bin Laden? You're using a chewbacca defense.
    The Media & Government tell us that BOTH Hussein & Bin Laden are responsible for 9/11. Chewy defense? Um no. That is THEIR assertion. It is something that no one will ask for anymore (evidence) because the Court was held in the media.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Orwell is significantly more nuanced than your simplistic, absolute assertion that "Villains are put on trial. Scapegoats are always shot." Hitler was shot, not put on trial, would you classify him as a "scapegoat?" If Bin Laden had a moment to realize he was surrounded and the game was up, he would have shot himself the same way Hitler did.
    RE: Orwell; That's right he was & mention more then once Orwellian ideas. One I didn't mention is the idea of Emmanuel Goldstein.
    Emmanuel Goldstein is a character in George Orwell's classic dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. He is the number one enemy of the people according to Big Brother and the Party, who heads a mysterious and possibly fictitious anti-party organization called The Brotherhood. Despite being a key part of the story, he is only actually seen and heard on telescreen, and may in fact be nothing more than a useful propaganda fabrication of the Ministry of Truth.


    However, Goldstein's persona as an enemy of the state serves to distract, unite and focus the anger of the people of Oceania, as he is always the subject of the "Two Minutes Hate," a daily, 2-minute show beginning at 11:00 AM where a purported image of Goldstein is shown on the telescreen (a one-channel television with internal surveillance devices that cannot be turned off). Ostensibly, Goldstein also serves an important role as both a convenient scapegoat for the totalitarian regime in 1984, and justifying reason for more military buildup, surveillance and elimination of civil liberties.
    Sounds like someone we know...

    RE: Hitler; The claim is that Hitler shot himself. (One thing not ever mentioned in History books is that the Nazi party was well-funded but American Industrialists. That's another thread.) Osama saw himself as a freedom fighter, not a tyrant. He would have never shot himself. He was a former CIA Op. He wasn't trained for that.

    However my point is more that if someone is truly a criminal, they get a trial. When someone has been vilified the media has already convicted them & sentenced them. Now no one will notice that his body was thrown in the water 800 miles from the shot site. No one will ask why & research it. No one will find out the truth because no one cares about a "truly evil man."

    I am not alone...

    The Young people...

    A serious comment on Bin Laden and the United States

  9. #36
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    Take it somewhere else.
    Don't read it...

Tags for this Thread

albright says osama dead, albright says osama is, arguments over osama death, bush said catching osama didnt matter, chomsky, chomsky bin laden death, college ranking osama, did bush say capturing osama was not a top priority, did bush say osama wasnt top priority, did madeleine albright say bin laden was dead in 2003, donald is insisting on seeing the long form of osamas death certificate., fox news 2003 albright admits bin laden is dead, george bush quote 2005 osama does not matter that much, madam albright osama dead statement, madelaine albright osama dead, madeleine albright admits bin laden dead, madeleine albright bin laden death, madeleine albright bin laden quote, madeleine albright osama, madeleine albright osama already dead quote, madeleine albright osama dead, madeleine albright osama is dead, madeleine albright quote on osama bin ladens death, madeleine albright quotes about osama bin laden, madeleine albright quotes bin laden, madeleine albright say osama is dead, madeleine albright says bin laden is dead, madeleine albright says bin ladin dead, madeleine albright says osama is dead, madeleine albright states osama bin laden is dead, madeleine albright talks osama bin laden death, madeline albright osama dead, madeline albright osamas dead, madeline albright saying bin laden is dead 2004, madeline albright saying osama is dead, madeline albright says osama already dead, madelline albright says osama dead in 2003, madelyn albright osama, martin luther king snopes, martin luther king wont take joy, noam chomsky bin, noam chomsky bin laden, osama bin laden is dead, osama dead college rankings, osama not protected, parade the dead bastard bin laden, quotes from bush and cheney saying that it wasnt important to get bin laden, sun tzu osama bin laden death quotes, wayne co. nc, why osama bin laden was not put on trial

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •