Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 98
Discuss Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin! at the Politics & Religion within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by ban basketball Well, not only is Bill Orally a union thug, but ...
  1. #10
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Well, not only is Bill Orally a union thug, but so are Sean McVeigh Hannity and Rush Koresh Limbaugh. Three of the most famous union thugs in history!

    But, should we be surprised about Rush Koresh Limbaugh? After all, he sure loved using the services of the ACLU a few years back!

    As for the reporter getting "punched," turns out to be another Faux news story. See the video and the accompanying transcript.

    http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ave-lied-about
    So what is your point? Maybe i'm just not getting what your argument is. Also your link doesn't prove anything at all.

  2. #11
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    So what is your point? Maybe i'm just not getting what your argument is. Also your link doesn't prove anything at all.
    Of course you won't get the point! How could you? With the modern tactic of convoluting everything, the original point gets lost in the convolution (is that a term?).

    To stay on track with my point, read the thread title, watch the entire video that I posted, and read the article.

    It SHOULD then make sense. Nothing else matters.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  3. #12
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Of course you won't get the point! How could you? With the modern tactic of convoluting everything, the original point gets lost in the convolution (is that a term?).

    To stay on track with my point, read the thread title, watch the entire video that I posted, and read the article.

    It SHOULD then make sense. Nothing else matters.
    Oh i knew what your original argument was supposed to be. Or at least i assumed since you actually didn't put your opinion in there but just a link. I also watched your video you posted and didn't prove anything, pretty laughable at the stretch the site was making.

    Your argument get's lost in the fact that 1. you don't make it you try and let a link make it and 2. your little pet names draw people away from what your aurgement/point is supposed to be.

    Enjoy posting more links and inventing new names

  4. #13
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    I also watched your video you posted and didn't prove anything, pretty laughable at the stretch the site was making.
    I'm a fair, honest man and I'll call legitimate when I see it, just as I'll call misleading when I see it.

    So, ah, you see the website who posted Fixed's ACTUAL video segment, showing ACTUAL palm trees in Madison, attempting to link the videos with the demonstrations in Madison as the stretch, but not showing palm trees in Madison as the stretch? Seriously?

    Could you explain, then, why that video segment of unions with palm trees in the background was shown when they were broadcasting live from Madison?

    This ought to be an interesting "analysis!"
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  5. #14
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Keep in mind, this tactic by Fixed isn't new. As Frank Zappa said, 'Not only that, but they've been planning it for years."

    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...rotest-footage
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  6. #15
    Olympic Champ quinn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,756

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Of course you won't get the point! How could you? With the modern tactic of convoluting everything, the original point gets lost in the convolution (is that a term?).
    So, are you trying to say what my new hero said better?

    "My brain?.fires in a way that is -- I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

    Don't go trying to get us to call you Charlie. I won't allow it, at least not as long as he's "a bitchin' rock star from Mars." Once he sobers up or dies, then you can have it. Until then, start making sense.

  7. #16
    Olympic Champ quinn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,756

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Quinn: Your avatar is life changing.

    Ease back there, good buddy. Do you know what will happen if you stare at it too long? Well, I'll let Charlie tell you:

    Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.

  8. #17
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    Can't say I've been following the Chuck Sheen story-nor will I-but I am saying that I get as confused as anyone with modern political debate.

    It's all about convoluting, not taking responsibility, and deflection. How can ANYONE keep tabes with what's going on when those are the rules that we play by?

    That's why I always say, "Homey don't play that!" I keep the debate on point.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #18
    Olympic Champ quinn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,756

    Default Re: Greetings From Balmy Madison, Wisconsin!

    "Look what I'm dealing with, man. I'm dealing with fools and trolls. I'm dealing with soft targets, and it's just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

user tags

hawaiian shirt madison wi

powered by vBulletin people from wisconsin

fox news madison palm trees explanation

video of someone saying balmy

like a hair in a grilled cheese sandwich

hawaii shirts in madason wi.

hawaiin shirts madison wisconsin

powered by vBulletin the news hour

powered by vBulletin signs of ponzi schemes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •