Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 58

Thread: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

  1. #19
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    No that is not what I am saying, what I am saying is that the matter and energy that makes up the Universe as we see it today has always existed and will always exist, it is one and the same with the CC. There is no separating them, together they make up all that is, all that was and all that will ever be.
    One thing to look at: The spirit in it's pristine form, is composed of truth while the physical universe which persists & can AS-IS, is composed of "lies" or "untruths". It is a temporal universe. It has time in it. Time is solely a consideration. The Spirit exists outside of time & can move through time like a river or larger body of water, (metaphorically speaking of course).

    The Physical Universe had a start, it has a middle & it will have an end. The laws of Physics more then demonstrate that. The Spirit has "always been." The physical universe is a projection of the mind & a conglomerate agreement. Remove the agreement & the physical universe will start to AS IS for that individual.

    For more on that read THE TAO OF PHYSICS by Fritoj Capra, (University of Vienna Physics professor) & WHOLENESS AND THE IMPLICATE ORDER by David Bohm, (Penn State University physics professor who taught @ the same time @ PSU as my Father.)


    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    You are wrong KR. There is no other place for the energy that we recieved and allows us to live to go. It is not a separate entity and only exists through that original energy and must go back to it when the physical shell ceases to exist.
    Actually Spark I don't mind so much that you say that I am wrong. However I will say that when your body stops working you will find out what exactly the scene is. It IS not what you think, I can tell you from experience.

    If you have a method of exteriorizing from the body, I would suggest that you apply it & see what happens.

    Your idea that it is NOT a separate universe has already been demonstrated to be incorrect. It is not a matter of my opinion.
    Last edited by kr1963; 12-22-2010 at 06:55 PM.

  2. #20

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Point is we happen to disagree on things which is fine for anyone who has a pair of nads.
    Sparky, I disagree with a lot of what you say, but you are one entertaining SOB. Freaking classic, in a good way.

  3. #21

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Sparky if you can't stay civilized here I'm going to start deleting posts.

    If you don't like that fact you can dawdle right back over to TOM and deal with them there.

  4. #22

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    One thing to look at: The spirit in it's pristine form, is composed of truth while the physical universe which persists & can AS-IS, is composed of "lies" or "untruths". It is a temporal universe. It has time in it. Time is solely a consideration. The Spirit exists outside of time & can move through time like a river or larger body of water, (metaphorically speaking of course).

    The Physical Universe had a start, it has a middle & it will have an end. The laws of Physics more then demonstrate that. The Spirit has "always been." The physical universe is a projection of the mind & a conglomerate agreement. Remove the agreement & the physical universe will start to AS IS for that individual.

    For more on that read THE TAO OF PHYSICS by Fritoj Capra, (University of Vienna Physics professor) & WHOLENESS AND THE IMPLICATE ORDER by David Bohm, (Penn State University physics professor who taught @ the same time @ PSU as my Father.)
    I am sorry my friend but again you are wrong. The Universe, which consist of matter and energy encompasses both the what you are calling the spiritual and the physical, there is no duality it is one and the same for anyone who has eyes to see. There is only truth in both. Unfortunately some people harness the energy which you call "spirit" to bring pain, suffering and evil into the world that is what you are calling lies and untruth. These are not functions of the physical only but also of the energy you call spirit for without that they could not develop this evil. The fact that time is involved in the physical is only an illusion to make you think it effects anything in a negative way.


    The Laws of Physics prove that the physical has always and will always exist. The second Law of Thermodynamics is the key: Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change form. Thus all that is the physical has always existed and will always exist. It is so simplistic as to have an extreme beauty.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Actually Spark I don't mind so much that you say that I am wrong. However I will say that when your body stops working you will find out what exactly the scene is. It IS not what you think, I can tell you from experience.

    If you have a method of exteriorizing from the body, I would suggest that you apply it & see what happens.

    Your idea that it is NOT a separate universe has already been demonstrated to be incorrect. It is not a matter of my opinion.
    Actually my knowledge of the FACT that it is not a separate Universe has never been demonstrated to be incorrect. If you believe it has please point me in the direction of the scientific evidence to prove it?
    Last edited by JensenS; 12-23-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Embrace the civility!

  5. #23

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    It is pretty dang uncivil to make the false and ignorant claim that there was an attack when there was nothing that even approached such. You should teach your moderators the difference because they obviously are not bright enough to figure it out on their own.

  6. #24

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    It is pretty dang uncivil to make the false and ignorant claim that there was an attack when there was nothing that even approached such. You should teach your moderators the difference because they obviously are not bright enough to figure it out on their own.
    Maybe you are on a short leash with the moderators becasue of your posting history? Just about every thread you post on seems to devolve into an endless cycle of name calling and arguments of semantics.

  7. #25

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Maybe you are on a short leash with the moderators becasue of your posting history? Just about every thread you post on seems to devolve into an endless cycle of name calling and arguments of semantics.
    Not on here it doesn't arm-spin. If you want to start it I am up to fighting back however. If someone misreads what I am intending and it end up being a semantics discussion who cares, people might learn something, don't take another's words out of context.

  8. #26
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Not on here it doesn't arm-spin. If you want to start it I am up to fighting back however. If someone misreads what I am intending and it end up being a semantics discussion who cares, people might learn something, don't take another's words out of context.
    Personally I dont care what you do in other threads. But this thread is about a specific member of the board so it will be watched more closely bey me. You do devolve conversations into name calling and attempt to badger people into believing you, I just dont want it in this thread.

  9. #27

    Default Re: KR's Religioius Practice Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    It is pretty dang uncivil to make the false and ignorant claim that there was an attack when there was nothing that even approached such. You should teach your moderators the difference because they obviously are not bright enough to figure it out on their own.
    For future reference, [MENTION=5584]coachsparky[/MENTION], this is considered an attack.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •