Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 167

Thread: AZ Immigration Law

  1. #10

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    I have no opinion on illegal immigration, but this blog does and those with liberal political beliefs might enjoy it. http://www.slacktivist.typepad.com/

    Although I often disagree with the author's strongly worded opinions, it makes a great read... the best part is a weekly, page-by-page mockery of the "Left Behind" series of books.

    (end hijack here.)

  2. #11

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    It's not an individual problem, it is a government policy problem.
    Agree with you there. If the Feds would just enforce the laws then states wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands. It's the Feds responsibility to secure the borders.

  3. #12
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Agree with you there. If the Feds would just enforce the laws then states wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands. It's the Feds responsibility to secure the borders.
    I agree also if the fed would have done its job none of this would be needed.

    About 8years ago I was working security at a motel 6 and had a coyote and around 30 illegal immigrants in one room the coyote in another. I called the police and all they did was force them to vacate the premises, they said because the ICE team did nothing with them they would not take them into custody. The fed is the big problem, so dont blame the state for doing what it has got to do.

  4. #13

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    It is not only about those who are crossing the border it is about those who are already here illegally. Again I dont think you can comprehend the magnitude of the problem. Also Arizona has the most illegals crossing of any state.
    Right, and some young guy from lily white Littleton does. You're entertainment.

  5. #14

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Oh, I think it understand it quite well. In fact, probably too well. For starters, the "problem" isn't near as extensive as it was just a few years back.

    http://www.examiner.com/x-9270-LA-Bo...al-immigration
    Ban, i would disagree and say that the problem is a lot worse now than it has been in the past. The violence is getting out of control and it is something i see and hear about weekly if not daily. the bad part is a lot of violence never really gets reported because it is illegal on illegal. Although innocent Americans get got in the crossfire a lot.

    I would be interested to see if sgallen see the same thing as i do in Phoenix.

    There is a lot of misinformation around this bill and I would encourage people to read it.

  6. #15

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I agree also if the fed would have done its job none of this would be needed.

    About 8years ago I was working security at a motel 6 and had a coyote and around 30 illegal immigrants in one room the coyote in another. I called the police and all they did was force them to vacate the premises, they said because the ICE team did nothing with them they would not take them into custody. The fed is the big problem, so dont blame the state for doing what it has got to do.
    Ugly you are right about the Feds doing nothing!! Both under democrats and republicans in the whitehouse.

    I wonder why government(politicians) are still talking about amnesty and work programs but nothing about what caused the problem. Reagan gave millions amnesty and it didn't work, why redo something that failed.

    I find it funny now that McCain is in a tight race he is backing tighter borders.

  7. #16
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    Right, and some young guy from lily white Littleton does. You're entertainment.

    I am not from littleton I am from phoenix lived in Arizona for 24 years so I think I know. My high school had english as a second language.

  8. #17
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Not to mention my entire family still lives there and some of them live in some the worst areas of Phoenix and the most infested illegal areas around Phoenix.

  9. #18
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    It's the Feds responsibility to secure the borders.
    You have a President that has yet to publicly prove legitimate residency. Do you really think he wants anyone at the federal level probing into illegal immigrant affairs?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •