Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 99 of 167

Thread: AZ Immigration Law

  1. #91

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    It is also hillarious that certain illegal activities get more attention then other illegal activities. It is as though some illegal activities are more 'special' than others.
    That's obvious, isn't it?

  2. #92
    NCAA Champ WhippetGrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moved to Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

  3. #93
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    It is also hillarious that certain illegal activities get more attention then other illegal activities. It is as though some illegal activities are more 'special' than others. I bet an awful lot of the people crying law and order break all kinds of laws here and there; but of course they will deny it.
    I guess that's why we have infractions, misdemeanors & felonies....some ARE worse then others.

  4. #94
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    Or maybe you just don't really care like you say you do.

    Yup, that too

    Ok good to know that now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good non-answer.

    Thank you.

    You are welcome...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well then you won't mind if some of us do handle it.

    Enjoy.

    I am sure you won't complain if you don't agree with the result....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And if they get deported I am glad to know you are good with it.

    You are confusing "not caring" and "being good with it". To help you out; when one doesn't care it is neither good nor bad. At best is would be called ambivilent.

    In some universes "ambivalent" makes you an accomplice...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If someone asks me a Q I try to be polite & give them an answer. I don't ignore them unless they blatantly deserved to be ignored.

    Then you wasted your own time and I had nothing to do with it. It is a personal responsibilty thing...... I am rather surprised you don't understand this concept since it seems to be a favorite subject of yours.

    Then in the future if you don't care about someone's response, don't ask. That's simple.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then again you even wasted my time by asking me to give you an answer. Disingenuous.

    See the above response.

    Ditto.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Btw I have a home in Nevada where I was all last year AND I have a business iN Cali with my brother so I am a lot closer then you think.

    Why would I care?

    You are right. I forgot, you are ambivilent, I mean ambivalent.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then why even bring them into the conversation? Pointless.

    You brought them into this conversation, I was talking about thei kids.

    I don't know why you would as you don't care about them either.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess nobody ever told you that two wrongs don't make a right???

    You were whining about "Laws" so I was just pointing out the realities. Sometimes laws don't get enforced and sometimes life is not fair. Now if you find that perfect society let me know. In the meantime in my life I will take care of what is in front of me and (apparently) annoy folks like you.

    In no way was I whining. That is a term usually used by others who don't want to look @ what points the other person is making.

    True Laws are almost never applied consistently but at least they should be APPLIED.

    When people speak up like they care but when they actually don't, yea that can be annoying, but that's your problem not mine.
    ....

  5. #95
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    Well Scott you asked for an answer & then I give you an answer & then you tell don't care about me or my opinion.

    This is just a game and I am enjoying playing it.

    Thanks for being honest.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Seems fairly contradictory & antagonistic, like you have a chip on yer shoulder OR you are trying to pick a fight instead of actually having an intelligent discussion and/or argument.

    If this is the way you view me; cool. I gave up attempting to defend myself.

    And apparently, our countrys' borders.
    ...

  6. #96
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Parker, Az
    Posts
    3,388

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    I am sure you won't complain if you don't agree with the result....

    I won't. I'll let you get worked up about issues. I only worry about what is in front of me. Real life issues in the past year have changed my priorities. Since I've taken this approach my blood pressure has dropped from over 200 to around 170, I am way more relaxed, and life is good.

    In some universes "ambivalent" makes you an accomplice

    If that is how you view it - cool. Whatever works for you.

    Then in the future if you don't care about someone's response, don't ask. That's simple.

    I will do as I please.

    I don't know why you would as you don't care about them either.

    No, you are the one who doesn't care about these kids. Nor should you; they are not your problem.

    True Laws are almost never applied consistently but at least they should be APPLIED.

    When people speak up like they care but when they actually don't, yea that can be annoying, but that's your problem not mine.


    Actually this is your problem, I could careless. Why? Because those kids are safe. Nothing much will happen to their parents. Small towns and areas are like that; people tend not to 'out' their neighbors and friends.

    And apparently, our countrys' borders.

    If this is how you view it - cool.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

  7. #97

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    it is hiliarous that people just want to overlook criminal activity.

    I would be willing to bet ban than you would be willing to take the consequences for your actions also.
    Sure I do, as do most "illegals," I would bet.

    If we are going to assume that most of our "illegals" are of Hispanic origin (which data shows us that they are), they come from countries that are about 95% Catholic, and they live their teachings FAR more closely than most Americans do. So, yes, I have to assume that they take responsibility for their actions, mainly through the confessional.

    However, the Catholic church, like nearly every Christian church, does not view them as "illegal," and openly welcomes them and assists them. I am proud to say that my church certainly does. There are no "illegals" in God's eyes.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #98
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    I am sure you won't complain if you don't agree with the result....

    I won't. I'll let you get worked up about issues. I only worry about what is in front of me. Real life issues in the past year have changed my priorities. Since I've taken this approach my blood pressure has dropped from over 200 to around 170, I am way more relaxed, and life is good.

    Guess you have to do what works for you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    In some universes "ambivalent" makes you an accomplice

    If that is how you view it - cool. Whatever works for you.

    Not me. The law. If you know about something & do nothing about it, in some cases you ARE an accomplice. Not my opinion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Then in the future if you don't care about someone's response, don't ask. That's simple.

    I will do as I please.

    Then I will know in the future to disregard your Qs.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I don't know why you would as you don't care about them either.

    No, you are the one who doesn't care about these kids. Nor should you; they are not your problem.

    Funny how you think you know what I care about or don't. You think you but you don't.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    True Laws are almost never applied consistently but at least they should be APPLIED.

    When people speak up like they care but when they actually don't, yea that can be annoying, but that's your problem not mine.


    Actually this is your problem, I could careless. Why? Because those kids are safe. Nothing much will happen to their parents. Small towns and areas are like that; people tend not to 'out' their neighbors and friends.


    Scott it you talk in double speak that isn't my problem. So put that to rest.

    Well it's apparent you are in apathy about doing anything. That could be a contributing factor to your current state of your health.

    As far those KIDS go, when you care about someone, you safe guard them. Those Illegal immigrant parents put their kids @ risk. Not their neighbors not their friends. I can't believe that they care so little about the future of their family that they put them @ risk.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And apparently, our countrys' borders.

    If this is how you view it - cool.

    So then we know if you were running it, you would just let anyone in, with no rhyme or reason.
    ...

  9. #99

    Default Re: AZ Immigration Law

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Sure I do, as do most "illegals," I would bet.

    If we are going to assume that most of our "illegals" are of Hispanic origin (which data shows us that they are), they come from countries that are about 95% Catholic, and they live their teachings FAR more closely than most Americans do. So, yes, I have to assume that they take responsibility for their actions, mainly through the confessional.

    However, the Catholic church, like nearly every Christian church, does not view them as "illegal," and openly welcomes them and assists them. I am proud to say that my church certainly does. There are no "illegals" in God's eyes.
    lol.....I am sure that 95% of the italian and mexican mafia are great Catholics and always take responsibility for their actions. You have to assume they do but they protest the laws the would have them take responsability, they come back into our country, and try to fight their deportation in court. lol

    Dude you are reaching here.

    You are right there are no illegals in God's eyes, but then again i didn't realize he/Church was a country in North America.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •