Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    NCAA Champ WhippetGrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moved to Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    Police are seeking help to track down the assailants who attacked a campaign aide to Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal and her boyfriend after they left a GOP fundraiser in New Orleans, leaving her with a broken leg and him with a fractured jaw, broken nose and a black eye.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...campaign-aide/

    No other major news organization besides Fox News even reports on this?!?

    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

  2. #2

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    No, only conservatives are capable of violence. There is no way in hell a liberal did this.

  3. #3

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    As most of you know, I am a conservative. But what in the hell is happening? Has it always been this divisive? I couldn't start voting until the 90's so I don't really know what happened before, but this is getting stupid. It's like there are two different America's fighting for ownership instead of the old "less government and taxes" vs. "more government and more taxes" debate. Now, if two sides don't agree, death threats and violence seem to be the answer.

    I blame all of this on WUW!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    As most of you know, I am a conservative. But what in the hell is happening? Has it always been this divisive? I couldn't start voting until the 90's so I don't really know what happened before, but this is getting stupid. It's like there are two different America's fighting for ownership instead of the old "less government and taxes" vs. "more government and more taxes" debate. Now, if two sides don't agree, death threats and violence seem to be the answer.

    I blame all of this on WUW!!
    Politics has always been this divisive. 18th, 19th, 20th century, you pick it.

    Divisiveness is great in government. Violence - not so much.

  5. #5

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Politics has always been this divisive. 18th, 19th, 20th century, you pick it.

    Divisiveness is great in government. Violence - not so much.

    You are probably right. I just wonder how much these 24 hour cable news stations have to do with it. Whether its Fox or MSNBC or CNN. I might just be starting to notice it, but it didn't seem like it was this bad even 10 years ago.

  6. #6

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    The media does feed the loners and fringe elements, but I don't think they create major uprisings. The media could have influenced the nut jobs that did this, but I don't think the media is capable of creating something like the tea party or something similar.

  7. #7

    Default Re: New Orleans Cops Search for Assailants Who Attacked Jindal's Campaign Aide

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    The media does feed the loners and fringe elements, but I don't think they create major uprisings. The media could have influenced the nut jobs that did this, but I don't think the media is capable of creating something like the tea party or something similar.

    You're right. I wasn't really speaking about the tea parties. I was referring to the nut cases who go out and randomly attack politicians. I don't know if we just hear more about it now or if it is happening more often.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •