Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 34

Thread: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

  1. #19

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Pardon me for trying to read Rusty's mind...But



    He aint laughing at this part.



    He's laughing because washed up wrestler does the endless argument/personal attack thing just as much if not more than you do.
    I learned it from you youngster.

    BTW, quit stalking me.

  2. #20

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    You're delusional, completely and utterly delusional.
    Nice personal attack kid. You are the funniest "moderator" (see Websters) in the history of the world wide web...which of course started when you were still in diapers.

  3. #21

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    I love how this thead has turned turned into a bunch of posters (myself included) accusing each other of making personal attacks. It's kind of funny.

  4. #22

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    To get this straight chance, I am not telling anybody I am better than they are and I am going to heaven while they are going to hell, the evangelical Christians are. That is where the arrogance comes in, they think they are going to some exclusive coffee club in the sky while others not as good as they will not be accepted into that exclusive coffee club in the sky. You can understand the difference can you not? The don't say I don't think you are going to heaven with me, they are saying they know for a fact that others will not, that is a statement of fact, not an expression of opinion. You can understand that simple concept too, can you not? This is really quite simple it is not rocket science.

    BTW chance, I am a Christian, just a liberal one, not of the evangelical stripe.
    What i am trying to say is that you are pretty much doing the same thing but from a different point of view....you are right it is not rocket science, i am sure you can see my point, can you not?

  5. #23

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    What i am trying to say is that you are pretty much doing the same thing but from a different point of view....you are right it is not rocket science, i am sure you can see my point, can you not?
    No in fact chance, I am not even close to doing the same thing. I am telling everybody that they all go to the same place, whether you want to call that heaven, Nirvana or whatever does not matter. I have never told anyone that because they did not believe the way I do they are going to Hell. That is a pretty easy concept chance, you are correct in agreeing with me, it is not rocket science and even a kindergartener could understand that, so surely you can, can you not?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

  6. #24

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    No in fact chance, I am not even close to doing the same thing. I am telling everybody that they all go to the same place, whether you want to call that heaven, Nirvana or whatever does not matter. I have never told anyone that because they did not believe the way I do they are going to Hell. That is a pretty easy concept chance, you are correct in agreeing with me, it is not rocket science and even a kindergartener could understand that, so surely you can, can you not?fficeffice" /><O></O>
    Oh man..lol

    1. I never said you saying people go to hell if they didn't believe the way you do.
    2. you are defending your believes and calling other people arrogant and idiots because they don't agree with you (see Hell thread) but they are just defending and arguing what they believe. Both sides you and others are doing the same thing. Now i said doing the same thing and not saying the same thing, surely you can understand that, can you not?

  7. #25

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    Oh man..lol

    1. I never said you saying people go to hell if they didn't believe the way you do.
    2. you are defending your believes and calling other people arrogant and idiots because they don't agree with you (see Hell thread) but they are just defending and arguing what they believe. Both sides you and others are doing the same thing. Now i said doing the same thing and not saying the same thing, surely you can understand that, can you not?
    You said I was doing the same the they are doing, they are saying people who do not believe as they believe and confess as they confess or not as priviledged as they are and will not get to "Heaven." I am not saying or doing that so I am clearly not doing or saying the same thing. BTW, please cut and past where I supposedly call anyone an idiot in this discussion. There is zero doubt that there position is extremely arrogant, so all I am doing there is stating a fact. Even a kindergartener can understand that. It is really quite simple, surely even you can understand that, can you not?

  8. #26

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    You said I was doing the same the they are doing, they are saying people who do not believe as they believe and confess as they confess or not as priviledged as they are and will not get to "Heaven." I am not saying or doing that so I am clearly not doing or saying the same thing. BTW, please cut and past where I supposedly call anyone an idiot in this discussion. There is zero doubt that there position is extremely arrogant, so all I am doing there is stating a fact. Even a kindergartener can understand that. It is really quite simple, surely even you can understand that, can you not?
    once again you are referring to what you are saying and not what you are doing. Ok let me try saying this in a different way: You are both selling your point of view and telling the other person that their beliefs are wrong and in doing so you are both "DOING" the same thing.

    I wasn't just talking about this thread, if you want to see how you are calling my idiots/dumb then go back and read your posts in the "Hell" thread.

  9. #27

    Default Re: Vacation DVD Watching Expelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance174 View Post
    once again you are referring to what you are saying and not what you are doing. Ok let me try saying this in a different way: You are both selling your point of view and telling the other person that their beliefs are wrong and in doing so you are both "DOING" the same thing.

    I wasn't just talking about this thread, if you want to see how you are calling my idiots/dumb then go back and read your posts in the "Hell" thread.
    Even in that thread I never used the word idiot once, you must have difficulty with reading comprehension there Chance. And I never made a single complaint about anyone telling someone their beliefs are wrong, my only complaint is when they then say because of it they will go to an exclusive coffee club in the sky while everyone else goes to Hell. Guess the distinction between that arrogant sickening attitude and simply telling someone you disagree with their position is too subtle for you to understand. To bad really because most grade schoolers understand it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •