Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 55 to 63 of 73

Thread: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

  1. #55

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I find it funny that you seem to make a career on this website of holding other people's viewpoints up to scorn while never once mentioning what you believe.

    Based upon all of the posts I have read of yours over the past 4 months I would have to assume:

    1) You are an atheist so any discussions about spiritual beliefs is pretty much like discussing politics with a monkey, (though I am sure you will try to point out that it is I who is the monkey here). I am pretty sure that you don't even care what happens to you after the body dies;

    2) That with all your worries about people being scammed & ripped off financially really reveal all of your own transgressions on the subject of money. I am assuming that you are one of these "money is bad" socialist types so again talking to you about the cost of something is moot;

    3) That any & all anti-scientology websites are your "bible" & you take it to be the truthful gospel as according to all your other atheist socialist friends. I doubt whether you have ever actually read or researched the subject yourself nor any spiritual path for that matter.

    If I am wrong I am sure you will let me know.
    Wow. Great job Dr. Freud. Beginning to explain where you are wrong wouldn't be worth my time on this one. It would be like trying to explain Xenu to someone who hasn't payed thousands to hear it yet. Nice to see your change the subject yet again, though, but I don't expect anymore at this point, as that is clearly all you are capable of.

  2. #56

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Huh???
    Pimach. That is the doctrine of Scientology. That story is the reason that Scientologists are anti psychiatry, because they think all of those souls are infecting us and that is the reason for mental illness, sadness, depression, etc. Ask KR1963 all about it, but be warned if you haven't payed tens of thousands of dollars they won't tell you the story directly. And they'll make you sign papers that say you won't tell others, and sue you if you do. It isn't a money making scheme though, so please don't insinuate that.

  3. #57
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    Wow. Great job Dr. Freud. Beginning to explain where you are wrong wouldn't be worth my time on this one. It would be like trying to explain Xenu to someone who hasn't payed thousands to hear it yet. Nice to see your change the subject yet again, though, but I don't expect anymore at this point, as that is clearly all you are capable of.
    Changing the subject?

    No on THAT post I was simply pointing how that you operate off of supposition which doesn't make for a very good argument.

    On the other post I addressed the topic directly which is something that you DID NOT DO.

    Your other post was merely an attempt to hold church scripture up to scorn not realizing that you were not even quoting it but just parroting the misrepresentation of some opponents of the church. You think you know so much about Scientology because you spend your free time swimming in a sea of distortions & lies swallowing it all up so greedily without ever doing a single ounce of investigation yourself. That is acknowledged universally as unintelligent in any arguemnt.

    BACK ON TOPIC DIRECTLY
    Again you bring me the Time magazine article & the thrown out libel case. Then I have shown you pages& pages of church publications pointing out the truth behind the media attack as a conspiracy between Time, ELi Lily, J. Walter Thompson & WPP, (Wire Paper Products).

    How much money do you think those companies have between them?

    Do you think that if there was any libel in those publications, (spread to millions via USA TODAY), that those people would not be quick to file a suit against the church to which there would be no expense saved in order to destroy & silence Scientology once & for all?

    Of course they would.

    YET They never have lifted a finger.

    That tells you all you need to know.

  4. #58

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    I bring up real people who have been scammed by you and yours. Where is was exposed is besides the point. Your corrupt lawsuit happy cult tried to sue and claim libel, but it was dismissed because these cases happened. Just like in France, scientology was proven to rob people of their money. This has nothing to do with the drug companies, or the Nazis. To pretend it does is beyond dumb, and is still your only argument. I know you guys have PR people and teams of lawyers, but they can't change the facts, they can merely try to change the subject.

    Answer me this, why is scientology involved in so many court cases? All other 'religions' combined don't seem to be in the legal system as much as the scientologists, and when they are it is for individual people's transgressions. If it is so clear that you are a legitimate organization, and not a scam, why all the lawsuits?

  5. #59
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    I bring up real people who have been scammed by you and yours. Where is was exposed is besides the point. Your corrupt lawsuit happy cult tried to sue and claim libel, but it was dismissed because these cases happened. Just like in France, scientology was proven to rob people of their money. This has nothing to do with the drug companies, or the Nazis. To pretend it does is beyond dumb, and is still your only argument. I know you guys have PR people and teams of lawyers, but they can't change the facts, they can merely try to change the subject.

    Answer me this, why is scientology involved in so many court cases? All other 'religions' combined don't seem to be in the legal system as much as the scientologists, and when they are it is for individual people's transgressions. If it is so clear that you are a legitimate organization, and not a scam, why all the lawsuits?

    First of all, I have not scammed anyone so let's just take that little bit of propaganda right out of the picture. You should actually apologize for saying that as well.

    The libel case may have been thrown out but the publications the church published presented the church's side & evidence to to the public. All the other parties involved did not file a libel suit against the church nor did they publish a rebuttal.

    In France, the case is under appeal. The French government is using this case as a justification to close the Church in France. This will not happen. There are too many places in Europe & around the World where Scientology is recognized as a religion & that will continue to happen in more countries around the globe.

    Define "many court cases." Give me a list otherwise your accusation is a vague generality to which no specific recourse can be addressed.

    If there are lawsuits why don't you find out who is filing them & why.

    From my experience people who file lawsuits most often are people with the "victim" mentality. It is a "look what was done to me" viewpoint where the person cannot take the slightest responsibility for their own actions.

    The Church steps on the toes of very rich & powerful people especially in the pharmaceutical biz. If you look now there are lawsuits in the BILIONS of dollars happening against them.

    Why? Because the Church has taken to educating lawyers about how the dangers of psychotropic drugs & how to make the pharmaceutical companies responsible for damaging & killing THOUSANDS of people.

    The Church is caught them at their game & they don't like it. So they do whatever they can to try & destroy Scientology. It's a war.

    What you don't realize is that Scientology is "the good guys." The church fights for people like you. You chose to believe the opposite without ever once investigating Scientology except for the opposing view of a loud minority. It's unfortunate.

  6. #60

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    First of all, I have not scammed anyone so let's just take that little bit of propaganda right out of the picture. You should actually apologize for saying that as well.

    The libel case may have been thrown out but the publications the church published presented the church's side & evidence to to the public. All the other parties involved did not file a libel suit against the church nor did they publish a rebuttal.

    In France, the case is under appeal. The French government is using this case as a justification to close the Church in France. This will not happen. There are too many places in Europe & around the World where Scientology is recognized as a religion & that will continue to happen in more countries around the globe.

    Define "many court cases." Give me a list otherwise your accusation is a vague generality to which no specific recourse can be addressed.

    If there are lawsuits why don't you find out who is filing them & why.

    From my experience people who file lawsuits most often are people with the "victim" mentality. It is a "look what was done to me" viewpoint where the person cannot take the slightest responsibility for their own actions.

    The Church steps on the toes of very rich & powerful people especially in the pharmaceutical biz. If you look now there are lawsuits in the BILIONS of dollars happening against them.

    Why? Because the Church has taken to educating lawyers about how the dangers of psychotropic drugs & how to make the pharmaceutical companies responsible for damaging & killing THOUSANDS of people.

    The Church is caught them at their game & they don't like it. So they do whatever they can to try & destroy Scientology. It's a war.

    What you don't realize is that Scientology is "the good guys." The church fights for people like you. You chose to believe the opposite without ever once investigating Scientology except for the opposing view of a loud minority. It's unfortunate.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciento...e_legal_system
    I agree with the victim mentality, which is why I find it funny you people sue others at the drop of a hat. Listed are many cases in the wiki article. So does scientology have a victim mentality for filing all of those cases?

    And BTW, you and your brainwashed minion aren't defending me. You must literally be out of your mind to assume so. After all, you even said I'm not worthy of your knowledge during the discussion of the cancer quark you're so fond of.

  7. #61

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    "All the other parties involved did not file a libel suit against the church nor did they publish a rebuttal."

    Maybe they just don't have the victim mentality that scientology does? Or maybe they realize what they know first hand, is that you are a scam artist who has gotten very rich in the process, and suing would result in an unimaginable amount of legal fees that they cannot pay, especially after being rendered poor after your people had their way with them. Again, none of this refutes the fact that these people were robbed blind.

  8. #62
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    "All the other parties involved did not file a libel suit against the church nor did they publish a rebuttal."

    Maybe they just don't have the victim mentality that scientology does? Or maybe they realize what they know first hand, is that you are a scam artist who has gotten very rich in the process, and suing would result in an unimaginable amount of legal fees that they cannot pay, especially after being rendered poor after your people had their way with them. Again, none of this refutes the fact that these people were robbed blind.

    I like the way you say YOU all the time like I am personally one of the "guilty" in your little Inquistion world.

    The plantiffs, (other parties) Red would be Eli Lilly, WPP, Time Warner, J. Walter Thompson, Hill & Knowlton. I am sure that their pockets are plenty deep.

    They didn't even bother to file suit. They knew the Church had the goods on them. Read those stories & weep.

  9. #63

    Default Re: Church of Scientology convicted of fraud in France

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I like the way you say YOU all the time like I am personally one of the "guilty" in your little Inquistion world.

    The plantiffs, (other parties) Red would be Eli Lilly, WPP, Time Warner, J. Walter Thompson, Hill & Knowlton. I am sure that their pockets are plenty deep.

    They didn't even bother to file suit. They knew the Church had the goods on them. Read those stories & weep.
    Well, you do defend them to any end. And how can you fault them for not filing suit when you yourself say it is the thing people do with a victim mentality? Yet it is your people who do it constantly, and you fault others when they don't. Interesting. Apparenetly you don't see the contradiction, though. I've ceased being surprised by such inconsistencies from you though.

    The other 'plantiffs' you mention could apparently give a shit about your cult. The other 'planitffs' I was talking about were the people you scammed out of their money in the time article. You don't follow along (or spell) to well, do you?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •