Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 82 to 90 of 110

Thread: Health Care Speech

  1. #82
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Hey Quinn thanks for the support...

    If one would take the time to reread my posts I have never mentioned religion nor spiritual issues so there is NO "in between the lines" as Rusty is asserting.

    There is also NO right & wrong about what I am saying about handling the health of the body. What I am stating is FACTUAL with regards to the posts I have made about how to handle the health of the body. If one wants to choose another way thats no skin off my back. Rusty can call it BS but I have too many people I have helped to listen to someone who has an inability to look at facts.

    He has a misguided notion that the only validity available to any health claim is peer review or the scientific method as defined solely by him. The world is full of research. You only need to dig a little sometimes. There is an entire universe out there that does not subscribe to the Newtonian/Decartesean view of the world & physical health. The oldest culture on the planet, China, developed non-invasive methods of handling the body long before the USA was even created.

    What I have stated about what is happening in the health care field & Wash DC is also factual. Rusty again likes to paint a portrait of me as delusional instead of actually investigating the matters himself. He subscribes to a particular school of thought & thats fine with me. However he seems to be obsessed with "calling out" BS. I don't BS people on this matter, not one bit.

    I have noticed that not once has he offered up a solution to healthcare nor discussed how he handles his body & his current state of health. While he seems to have a message of "PROVE IT @$$hole" mine has been "Take responsibility for your own health," AND "Don't believe what the supposed experts are telling you."

    I live what I preach. When I get check ups the MDs ask me every time, "Why are you here?" They tell me not only do I have nothing wrong with me but they tell me my test results are well above normal. I don't need a p2p review to substantiate my lifestyle.

    Additionally, while discussing health care, trying to imply that because of someone's religious preference that they are questionable character or have issues is just wrong. A person's morality is demonstrated by their actions & I think by how much they want to help their fellow man. A person's sanity is best demonstrated by how well they are surviving.

    Japan is ranked #1 in the world in health. Canada is 12th. The USA? We are freaking 38Th BELOW CUBA. We used to be #1. But now we are not. We are not surviving as well as we used to. Then isn't time to take a look at what has changed & evaluate what is working?

    Giving more money to the Insurance industry, to the Government & to the Pharmaceutical industry, as HR 3200 intends & the Baccus Bill & Kennedy bill want to, is just insane.

    It will continue to be insane when the decisions are made by politicians who are personally heavily invested in the Pharmaceutical industry, Defense Contractors & Petro-chemcial companies. They will never make choices to help the people but their own pocketbooks. Most of them are bought & sold.

    We need to demand something else.

  2. #83
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    I find it altogether amusing that between posts 73-76 (and a few others) the implication that ones religious affiliation or spiritual views is a measure of one's ethics, (or lack thereof), morality, sanity or character.

    I think that if you guys were inflaming others about their Catholicism or Jewishness or Buddhist tendencies that the posts would be deleted & the posters would be warned.

    Again if anyone wants to discuss religion or spiritual views I suggest they go create that thread. Then we can get back to the actual topic of this thread, for chrissakes...(um yea, that was irony).

  3. #84

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    As I said you have ZERO interest in learning anything beneficial. I think anyone intelligent can see that. Factually you are the one with the agenda not I. My posts are full of real help. I don't need your approval to exist, to post, to help others with the knowledge I have.

    Your own narrow view of physical health combined with your idea that anyone who does not agree with your view needs to be discredited & destroyed in some fashion, draws an exact map of where you really live. There was definitely something missing in your upbringing.

    If you think pill pushing & surgery are the singular answers to physical health, if you think that the only valid "science" is what they teach in pharmaceutically funded medical schools, if you think that if something is only valid if it appears on all the pharmaceutically funded, (via advertising) media, if you think that medical doctors alone are the "high priests" of physical health then you will not hear anything I have to say.
    Can you please show me where I said any of this? In your rambling, you actually contradict yourself. You say that I don't share my views, but then you tell me what my views are. Interesting. I have taken issue with what you stated as fact, that medication is not necessary to treat cancer. Despite the fact that you claimed to have worked alongside people who have shown this (despite not knowing their proper names,) you have balked at providing evidence for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    If that is the case then this is NOT a discussion but your personal inquisition. It is clear that there is zero exchange of ideas but simply an attempt to inflame others to "get kr1963 & attack anything he says."

    I would suggest you stick to what you know & see how far it gets you. It is the old mechanistic Newtonian/Decartesian model of the world, where everything is separate & not inter-related. In that view, Doctors treat symptoms not the patient.

    If you want to start another thread to discuss religious matters I suggest you do so. However, if you think that you are solely the function of your brain & genetic code then starting a thread about spirituality would be basically futile.
    I have never once brought up a religious matter, but simply stated that you have an agenda based on your 'religion'. I have also provided quotes from someone with your exact screen name, preaching the exact same thing, and talking about your 'religion' conquering the pharmaceutical companies. You haven't denied these posts being yours, so at this point I feel comfortable with my assessment. Of course, many national governments disagree with your definition religion, but I'm sure there is a good reason for that, right? A link to Scientology's official status in many in nations of the world demonstrates this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciento...nized_religion

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Before you continue with your rant I suggest you state how you think the health care problem should be handled. I observe that like most "trolls" you simply attack others & never open your own ideas, identity & personal beliefs become attacked. It is always a one way flow never a 2 way discussion.

    You have portrayed yourself as my enemy quite openly so there is no need to share anything I know with you. As I have stated before if anyone wants more information about what I do with regards to physical health & athletic competition they can always PM me.
    If I had all the answers to the health care issue, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting them on the internet, but making decisions in DC. Clearly no one has all the answers, especially you, who, as has been my goal to point out, are posting BS that you cannot substantiate. I do not want anything from you even if it were free. I know all about the space opera, and how illness is due to thetans that have infected my body due to that evil bastard Xenu. I also know how many view your 'religion' as a money making scam, or as a Time article from 1991 put it 'The Cult of Greed' and how you don't actually offer information for free, but charge fees for said knowledge. Attached is a link to the Time article for anyone interested to read. It is quite the read, detailing multiple fronts Scientology has taken to trick people into their 'religion,' how one must pay for their treatments, and includes stories of multiple people who have been fleeced from their hard earned money by Scientology members. I know enough about you to know I don't want (and certainly don't want to pay, like you would soon ask) anything from you. Hell, you can't even substantiate the pearls of wisdom you have given us so far.
    The time article:
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/media/time910605.html
    Last edited by rustyshackleford; 10-19-2009 at 12:06 PM.

  4. #85

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Like I said before if he said he was a scientologist then he has issues.....KR1963 IS A SCIENTOLOGIST!!! l
    Some support you have gotten from Quinn.

  5. #86

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I find it altogether amusing that between posts 73-76 (and a few others) the implication that ones religious affiliation or spiritual views is a measure of one's ethics, (or lack thereof), morality, sanity or character.
    I never said your 'religious' beliefs affected your morality or sanity or character. I said they provide you with an agenda to attack pharmaceutical companies. Please, stop putting words in my mouth and pretending to be persecuted and read what has been said. This isn't even really up for question, as you yourself have stated the same on other sites! Oh, and your ethics are in question because you make claims that you cannot support, not because you are a scientologist. You make a ridiculous claim in the previous post that I set the standards by which I use for scientific integrity, when that is certainly not the case. I use the same standards of peer review that the entire scientific world use. Your problem is that they are rigorous, and demand actual scientific support, which you are unable to provide for your outlandish statements, because it doesn't exist. Instead you provide a book of unsubstantiated claims, written by a lawyer, about a doctor who was not allowed to practice in the USA because he was a quack. But that should carry the same weight as actual documented, peer-reviewed research in your mind. Fascinating.

  6. #87
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    I do not provide you with any data as it does not matter to you. If I gave you gold on a silver platter, all you would do is ridicule me just to make yourself feel better about your ill advised viewpoints.

    Instead of dialog, all I get is a constant drivel regarding stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread. I told you if you wanted to discuss religion then go start an appropriate thread. We were discussing health care reform.

    The fact that you cannot find the evidence yourself on the internet shows that you either don't know how to or have not done any research at all.

    As I told you, go read Jimmy's book as far as cancer goes. I'll keep all my network of research data safe from the likes of people like you. Just keep eating & living the way that you are & I'm pretty sure you'll discover (or a family member will) just how wonderful current cancer therapy really is, as 17% of the patients die, not from the cancer BUT FROM THE TREATMENT.

    As far as body pH & hydration goes, there are several companies using their own proprietary version of this technology to enhance the lives of their clients. They are easy to find & actually call up & talk to. Many have their own studies done.

    If you really knew what you were talking about you would provide a model of cancer treatment, hydration or administrative reform yourself. You've done nothing but try to discredit me. There is the real agenda. Usually the guys who are making the "snake oil" accusations are the ones who either have the most to lose in the debate or have their own skeletons in the closet.

    Give it a rest.

    Go enjoy your soon to be medicated life while you can.

  7. #88

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Nothing, still? Jimmy, eh? Now your on a first name basis with him? Hilarious, considering you didn't know his name until I told you. If you haven't noticed every other poster in this thread except one has basically sided with me, wondering where your evidence is, so this high and mighty stance of yours isn't going over as well as you might think. If this quack had any actual evidence he wouldn't have been banished to Mexico, and would have had it reviewed by others in the field, where he would have found world wide acclaim, fortune and fame. He would have been renowned as one of the leading minds in of the century, if not longer. Instead, he ran a clinic in Mexico because he wasn't allowed to practice in the country. I gave this a rest long ago, but then you popped back up, spouting the same nonsense. If you don't want to get called on it, stop posting it. And the you'll keep it from me line is funny. Of course you will, because I won't buy it from you.

    And again, no where have I mentioned religion. I mentioned an organization that you are a part of that looks to gain money from people by charging them to feel better, instead of seeing actual medical professionals. Please quit hiding behind your 'religion.' Its laughable considering you have said yourself that your 'religion' has an anti-medicine agenda. Just because you keep ignoring that, I doubt everyone else has...

  8. #89

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    The fact that you cannot find the evidence yourself on the internet shows that you either don't know how to or have not done any research at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    As I told you, go read Jimmy's book as far as cancer goes. I'll keep all my network of research data safe from the likes of people like you.
    So, which is it? Is it readily available to me, or are you hiding it away? FYI, I have access to a university medical, and science library, where I can access any actual peer reviewed data. However I've never heard anything like you claim. It couldn't be because it doesn't exist, could it? People who do google searches for things like this are foolish, as you can find anything on the internet, so you'll excuse me if I don't take the bait on that one.

  9. #90
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Health Care Speech

    As I said you have ZERO interest in making things better.

    I don't see you proposing any about health care reform nor new models for healing. You either have nothing to say on the matter or don't have the gonads to hold any of your own ideas or beliefs up to scrutiny for fear of people like yourself ridiculing them.

    This is supposed to be a health care forum so you obviously can't read or have nothing else to do but bash people while hiding on the internet.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •