Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 21

Thread: This is what bugs me about Fox

  1. #1

    Default This is what bugs me about Fox

    Why is this story splashed in huge fonts and pic on their home page? Why is this "news"? This is exactly what feeds the racists who go to Fox for all their news. I think it's pathetic with everything else going on in the world to feature this story.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527386,00.html

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    As opposed to MSNBC having this picture on the front of their page....



    It's called trying to get Internet traffic. These types of things attract more readers then less sensationalized headlines and pictures.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #3

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    Foxnew.com just like CNN.com changes their main story throughout the day.

    I know I will reget asking this question but how does this article "feeds the racists who go to Fox for all their news"?

  4. #4

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    It ain't news. It's a way to show a black thug to continue to play into your sides fears. You're all about fear.

    Zapp. WTF does your post mean?

    You pucks always equivocate. That's why you will be in the minority for many years to come. No solutions, just NO.

    It fucking ain't news. Period.

    40 senators and 180 or so reps. How's the wilderness treating you losers?

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    Right, so the post of a bunch of kids playing with plastic toy guns, but obviously not designed to look that way, IS news? Whatever, dude.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    It's a long way from East Colorado
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    I dont' see why a story about a "hitman", including his picture, isn't news. Why isn't it, Washed Up? People want to know about this stuff.

    The picture from MSNBC looks like a possible photoshop, with the boy wearing a shirt that says America (presumably to get our sympathy if we're not already sympathetic to small boys). And the photographer got this alleged picture how? Totally unreliable.

    p.s. I went to the MSNBC site and it explains that the photo is one of boys playing with toy guns. Without that explanation, one might come to wholly different conclusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance 174
    I know I will reget asking this question but how does this article "feeds the racists who go to Fox for all their news.
    Duh. What Chance is really telling us, is the story he hears on talk radio every day: that racism in America doesn't exist (unless perhaps it's directed against white people). Nothwithstanding the racial jokes that I heard growing up, being white doesn't necessarily mean that you're smarter than anyone else.
    Last edited by matclone; 06-19-2009 at 01:50 PM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    I dont' see why a story about a "hitman", including his picture, isn't news. Why isn't it, Washed Up? People want to know about this stuff.

    The picture from MSNBC looks like a possible photoshop, with the boy wearing a shirt that says America (presumably to get our sympathy if we're not already sympathetic to small boys). And the photographer got this alleged picture how? Totally unreliable.

    p.s. I went to the MSNBC site and it explains that the photo is one of boys playing with toy guns. Without that explanation, one might come to wholly different conclusions.


    Duh. What Chance is really telling us, is the story he hears on talk radio every day: that racism in America doesn't exist (unless perhaps it's directed against white people). Nothwithstanding the racial jokes that I heard growing up, being white doesn't necessarily mean that you're smarter than anyone else.
    You started out with a good post and then it went to shit. Don't put workds in my mouth and try to bring in Talk Radio because it has nothing to do with my post or this thread. Is that all you can fall back on? I never said racism doesn't exist...it was a valid question and one neither of you have been able to answer. It showed a picture of a man who was a hit man, what the hell does that have to do with racism.

  8. #8

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by washed up wrestler View Post
    It ain't news. It's a way to show a black thug to continue to play into your sides fears. You're all about fear.

    Zapp. WTF does your post mean?

    You pucks always equivocate. That's why you will be in the minority for many years to come. No solutions, just NO.

    It fucking ain't news. Period.

    40 senators and 180 or so reps. How's the wilderness treating you losers?
    the funny part is I didn't see a black man but just a man...you and Clone are the ones that saw it as a black man...that is kind of funny isn't it, i wonder what that means?

  9. #9

    Default Re: This is what bugs me about Fox

    the funny part is I didn't see a black man but just a man...you and Clone are the ones that saw it as a black man...that is kind of funny isn't it, i wonder what that means?
    ...that you're full of shit?....
    Your ignorance is painful to witness.....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •