Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 31

Thread: North Korea

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default North Korea

    Anyone hoping these are empty threats or worried they are the real thing -I am referring to the sinking of US warships and continued nuclear testing -we are now on the highest alert level in forever ??
    Getting a little more serious folks -they-NK-tore up the treaty with the South and fired another missile yesterday-directly against UN sanctions .
    For some reason NK keeps saying they will retaliate and defend themselves .Does any one remember NK being threatened or under attack ??
    First serious sign of Paranoid Schizophrenia are imaginary enemies .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 05-29-2009 at 07:22 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Anyone hoping these are empty threats or worried they are the real thing -I am referring to the sinking of US warships and continued nuclear testing -we are now on the highest alert level in forever ??
    I think the threat is serious because that dictator, (Kim Il Yung is it?), is a whack-job. I don't think North Korea has the resources to mount a serious threat but give a crazy guy a nuke and there's certainly reason to be concerned.
    Your ignorance is painful to witness.....

  3. #3

    Default Re: North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-n-Red View Post
    I think the threat is serious because that dictator, (Kim Il Yung is it?), is a whack-job. I don't think North Korea has the resources to mount a serious threat but give a crazy guy a nuke and there's certainly reason to be concerned.
    I think you pretty much summed it up perfectly!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: North Korea

    Everytime I see Kim Jong Il, I cant help but think of Team America.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  5. #5

    Default Re: North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Everytime I see Kim Jong Il, I cant help but think of Team America.
    F--k yeah!

  6. #6

    Default Re: North Korea

    S. Korea would crush N. Korea if they tried to invade, even if the U.S. didn't have 38,000 troops over there (which we have). Kim Jong Il is either crazy or bluffing.

    That being said, we have no business being in that part of the world.

  7. #7

    Default Re: North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by redviking View Post
    S. Korea would crush N. Korea if they tried to invade, even if the U.S. didn't have 38,000 troops over there (which we have). Kim Jong Il is either crazy or bluffing.

    That being said, we have no business being in that part of the world.
    I dont think N. Korea would invade S. Korea, they would try to make anyone wanting to fight come to them, which I think a lot of countries including the US would not do.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  8. #8
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: North Korea

    N. Korea has the 4th largest military in the world at over 1million. With the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it would be a tough go for us. One retired General suggested if it did escalate it would be our navy and air force doing the fighting. Also, there is a possibility that China and Russia dont take our side on this.

  9. #9

    Default Re: North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    N. Korea has the 4th largest military in the world at over 1million. With the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq it would be a tough go for us. One retired General suggested if it did escalate it would be our navy and air force doing the fighting. Also, there is a possibility that China and Russia dont take our side on this.
    I don't think any other country in the world would take Americas side on it. Every thing would be messed up. America has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for over 8 years fighting a battle that supposedly has been over for years. Everyone has America as the top military force in the world, yet they don't even know what the hell they are doing in the Middle East. You would figure the top military force in the world would be in and out like that. What are they even doing in the Middle East anyways? I don't think there is anyone left to kill. There's really no threat at all coming from those two countries anyways. So why even stay there. Just bring everyone out. You are wasting your time there. Leave those governments to themselves.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •