Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 30

Thread: Official State Your Beliefs thread

  1. #10
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I was raised in a non-church going home. I became a Christian at 16 on my own. I have one agnostic sister a Mormon brother-in-law, atheist brother catholic sister-in-law, jehovah's witness sister and brother-in-law, my parents believe but not really.

    I feel that my faith makes me far superior to all non-believers. I go to a mega church so I have the xtra large badge of morality. I frequently speak to God about smiting all sinners. I speak in tongues which can be awkward because I only speak them in french. Basically I am perfect, so all of you sinners line up behind me and I shall show you your salvation.
    All except the Jews.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  2. #11

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I was raised in a non-church going home. I became a Christian at 16 on my own. I have one agnostic sister a Mormon brother-in-law, atheist brother catholic sister-in-law, jehovah's witness sister and brother-in-law, my parents believe but not really.

    I feel that my faith makes me far superior to all non-believers. I go to a mega church so I have the xtra large badge of morality. I frequently speak to God about smiting all sinners. I speak in tongues which can be awkward because I only speak them in french. Basically I am perfect, so all of you sinners line up behind me and I shall show you your salvation.
    LMAO! So you fall backwards and say Oooh La La and C'est la vie in your best Pepe LePew voice?
    Last edited by BonnieJ2; 05-23-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

  3. #12
    Round of 12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Norwood, Pa.
    Posts
    477

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Spider, Assuming for the sake of discussion Ugly could point the way, why would that way not pertain to the Jews?

  4. #13
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by oc View Post
    Spider, Assuming for the sake of discussion Ugly could point the way, why would that way not pertain to the Jews?
    It was a joke, as was Ugly's post.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  5. #14
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Hey I am taking the jews with me, I need the money.

  6. #15
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,935

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    LMAO! So you fall backwards and say Oooh La La and C'est la vie?

    Sorry, Ugly. I just had such a good time visualizing that one that I had to share it.

    I muster up my best Pepe Le pew praise God.

  7. #16
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Hey I am taking the jews with me, I need the money.
    You coudn't afford the interest.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  8. #17

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    Ha! That's funny, Ugly. I revised my post before I scrolled down and saw that you posted that about Pepe Le Pew.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

  9. #18

    Default Re: Official State Your Beliefs thread

    I suppose I should contribute my history - Raised in the Reformed Church(RCA), which is pretty much Presbyterianism for Dutchmen. Later joined a UCC Church but pretty much Agnostic now.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •